December’s MOTHER 2 Figures
Popular Posts:None found
I always really liked the little song that plays in EarthBound when you get a new party member, but I also always wondered if it was based on anything. For reference, here’s what plays when you get a new character in EarthBound:
I didn’t realize it until yesterday when I saw Mrpinci19 post something about it on the PK Hack forums, but this song actually has the MOTHER 1 “character joined” song at its core!
If you’ve forgotten, here’s what plays when you get a character in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero:
Now, if you mute several of the sound channels in the EarthBound song, here’s what you get:
I can’t believe I never noticed that until now 😯 I wonder what other little audio things I still haven’t noticed!
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to A MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 Joining Discovery
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.