EarthBound Zero Improvement Hacks
I always really liked the little song that plays in EarthBound when you get a new party member, but I also always wondered if it was based on anything. For reference, here’s what plays when you get a new character in EarthBound:
I didn’t realize it until yesterday when I saw Mrpinci19 post something about it on the PK Hack forums, but this song actually has the MOTHER 1 “character joined” song at its core!
If you’ve forgotten, here’s what plays when you get a character in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero:
Now, if you mute several of the sound channels in the EarthBound song, here’s what you get:
I can’t believe I never noticed that until now 😯 I wonder what other little audio things I still haven’t noticed!
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to A MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 Joining Discovery
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?