MOTHER 2 Demo + Virtual Console
I always really liked the little song that plays in EarthBound when you get a new party member, but I also always wondered if it was based on anything. For reference, here’s what plays when you get a new character in EarthBound:
I didn’t realize it until yesterday when I saw Mrpinci19 post something about it on the PK Hack forums, but this song actually has the MOTHER 1 “character joined” song at its core!
If you’ve forgotten, here’s what plays when you get a character in MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero:
Now, if you mute several of the sound channels in the EarthBound song, here’s what you get:
I can’t believe I never noticed that until now I wonder what other little audio things I still haven’t noticed!
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to A MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 Joining Discovery
Leave a reply
- nesstron: http://www.gametrailers.com/fu ll-episodes/bbcd7o/pop-fiction -episode-35–the-lost-lev els
- Reficul: @sddsds Seems legit.
- sddsds: http://steamgamesfree.com/?ref =vKoxHs4sd
- refat17: I don’t hate mother 3 and i definately do like it, but i do like earthbound better. I think these two games are pretty different and...
- refat17: Dammit, I’m at the exact oppisite side of the country!