M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
A fan by the name of Ryan recently sent this in:
Hey there, I’ve recently been learning how to do leatherworking and finally made something I’m sorta proud of. It’s a Starman wallet. I put an imgur gallery up here.
I have an Etsy store where I’m trying to sell it, too. But, that’s probably not important. Just wanted to share with someone ^^
And here’s one of the pictures of it:
It looks really cool – I didn’t even know stuff like this was possible!
If you’re interested, you can order one from his Etsy store here. It looks like he makes other ones too, like a Blooper (from Super Mario Bros.)-themed one and a Triforce-themed one.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to A Leather Starman Wallet Blocked the Way!
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...