March 12th, 2013 | EarthBound, Merchandise

A fan by the name of Ryan recently sent this in:

Hey there, I’ve recently been learning how to do leatherworking and finally made something I’m sorta proud of. It’s a Starman wallet. I put an imgur gallery up here.

I have an Etsy store where I’m trying to sell it, too. But, that’s probably not important. Just wanted to share with someone ^^

And here’s one of the pictures of it:

earthbound wallet

It looks really cool – I didn’t even know stuff like this was possible!

If you’re interested, you can order one from his Etsy store here. It looks like he makes other ones too, like a Blooper (from Super Mario Bros.)-themed one and a Triforce-themed one.

11 Comments to A Leather Starman Wallet Blocked the Way!

Strawberry Tofu said on Mar. 12, 2013

Ooh, is this the same dude who made that kickass Majora’s Mask wallet a while back?

64RR said on Mar. 12, 2013

I like the color of the starman more than the original.

Leeaux said on Mar. 12, 2013

I think I will be buying this actually, It’s pretty slick.

thelucaskid482 said on Mar. 12, 2013

I’m buying one!

Vukadin said on Mar. 12, 2013

I want this.

I want this so badly.

So, so very badly.

Clamsham said on Mar. 12, 2013

Ooooo, I think I might wanna buy one of those! I also might buy one of those Triforce ones for a friend of mine.

BusterTheFox said on Mar. 12, 2013

I have an awesome NES controller wallet, but it’s starting to fall apart. Heh, hope you made a lot of them sir, you’ve made a popular product!

NorthofOnett said on Mar. 13, 2013

Just bought one. Can’t wait to get it!!
This thing is wicked cool, but it would have been even better if there was some sort of money clip or magnet on it. Then it’d be a complete package!

Yomon said on Mar. 13, 2013

It looks awesome! I work at a trophy shop and the laser machines I use can engrave things like this into leather surfaces. I’ve been considering purchasing a plain leather wallet to try making myself something like this.

Nimbus said on Mar. 17, 2013

Aww if only I hadn’t just bought a new wallet a few weeks ago. This one beats the pants off that boring plain one I got instead. :/

Anonymous said on Apr. 11, 2013

I think I saw something similar on ebay (though part of me is saying that it was an Adventure Time wallet… Can’t really remember). Either way, it looks dope. If I didn’t just get a brand new Kingdom Hearts wallet, I’d try to find something like this.