Mr. Saturn Planners and Pouches Everywhere!
Popular Posts:None found
A few years ago I posted about someone trying to kill 1000 Happy Happyists as a challenge (see here). They didn’t quite make it to 1000, but it was still pretty impressive.
Well, now a fan by the name of VyseOfLegends9001 has gone and attempted the challenge… and beaten it by a lot!
The total count: 3448 dead cultists.
If anything, I think that makes Ness the villain of the game now.
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to A Happy Happy Massacre
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.