MOTHER Manga Translation Part 5
One of my favorite parts in EarthBound is the Kraken scene – I really like how the map looks totally different while you’re sailing (and the music there!) and then the tiny part where the boat captain throws his slippers at the Kraken.
I bring this up because Poe spent days folding allll the Kraken-themed shirts for Fangamer. Apparently they’re back in stock, so if you missed them before, check them out here!
(Also, if you do order one, mention me somewhere in the checkout form and I’ll write you a note or something that they can include in your order. Although it might take an extra day to ship it out since I don’t work there myself :P)
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to You Encounter the Great Kraken Shirts!
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?