MOTHER Crochet Figures
Back when I first started working on EarthBound web sites, EarthBound was a pretty obscure game and it was still that time period where people loved to hate on the graphics, lack of violence, and all that stuff. Among fans and video game enthusiasts, though, EarthBound was regularly called “underrated”.
Now things are very different. Well, some things are different, other things aren’t. But the big difference is that EarthBound is much less obscure. As a result, over the past few years I’ve been hearing many people say that the game is “overrated”.
So here’s a question for you: do you think EarthBound is indeed overrated now, or is it still underrated? Does it matter? Was it better back in the old days? Or is it better now that people know more about it?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
99 Comments to Poll: Is EarthBound Overrated?
- NessinEagleland: Is the Earthbound series REALLY that niche anymore? Just VC games are dominated nintendos digital sales charts
- linkdude20002001: He’s truly an awesome person!
- Gamerz31w: Did EarthBound 64 has some game engine?I really like to no what’s going on with MOTHER 3 for SNES,Bound to Something and...
- Leeaux: Good for him! In a time where any celebrity you look up to is a disappointment, it’s good to know Itoi is genuinely trying!
- DJMankiewitz: Oceanity, I see what you mean. To be fair, an older PC (which I assume is what you mean when you say “DOS”, as I’ve...