EarthBound Fan Film Fundraiser
Back when I first started working on EarthBound web sites, EarthBound was a pretty obscure game and it was still that time period where people loved to hate on the graphics, lack of violence, and all that stuff. Among fans and video game enthusiasts, though, EarthBound was regularly called “underrated”.
Now things are very different. Well, some things are different, other things aren’t. But the big difference is that EarthBound is much less obscure. As a result, over the past few years I’ve been hearing many people say that the game is “overrated”.
So here’s a question for you: do you think EarthBound is indeed overrated now, or is it still underrated? Does it matter? Was it better back in the old days? Or is it better now that people know more about it?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
95 Comments to Poll: Is EarthBound Overrated?
Leave a reply
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.
- Earthbounder: Zo0O0o! YoU sAy Yes tO mE? Me: YES!