Giant Mr. Saturn Sells for $255
Back when I first started working on EarthBound web sites, EarthBound was a pretty obscure game and it was still that time period where people loved to hate on the graphics, lack of violence, and all that stuff. Among fans and video game enthusiasts, though, EarthBound was regularly called “underrated”.
Now things are very different. Well, some things are different, other things aren’t. But the big difference is that EarthBound is much less obscure. As a result, over the past few years I’ve been hearing many people say that the game is “overrated”.
So here’s a question for you: do you think EarthBound is indeed overrated now, or is it still underrated? Does it matter? Was it better back in the old days? Or is it better now that people know more about it?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
99 Comments to Poll: Is EarthBound Overrated?
Leave a reply
- adelinax: thank you for the reply mato
- pirater un compte facebook alg豩e: You’re so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read something like that before. So great to find somebody...
- JCSmith: Also they have to use them for ATLEAST another seven months… Then Nintendo pays them to advertise it more. So we’ll have to...
- JCSmith: Bought that box? The manager said he would get fired if he sold the box…
- SlabLab: I just went out and bought that.