If Giygas Was In Smash Bros. Brawl
Back when I first started working on EarthBound web sites, EarthBound was a pretty obscure game and it was still that time period where people loved to hate on the graphics, lack of violence, and all that stuff. Among fans and video game enthusiasts, though, EarthBound was regularly called “underrated”.
Now things are very different. Well, some things are different, other things aren’t. But the big difference is that EarthBound is much less obscure. As a result, over the past few years I’ve been hearing many people say that the game is “overrated”.
So here’s a question for you: do you think EarthBound is indeed overrated now, or is it still underrated? Does it matter? Was it better back in the old days? Or is it better now that people know more about it?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
99 Comments to Poll: Is EarthBound Overrated?
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 1 GAME GUIDE BOOK FC NES Japanese 1
- DJMankiewitz: Always good stuff. I hope this was translated from the original Japanese instead of the English translation. I have a pretty strong...
- PKGaming: “Settle for Ness”???? Maaaaan, Ness is amazing! He’s higher on the tier list in Smash 4 than he’s ever been....
- MotherFan: Which will cause many musical notes to go around the arena and cause damage by contact to an enemy
- MotherFan: I would like Ninten’s final smash to be him,Ana,and Loid singing the Eight Melodies
- DJMankiewitz: Esper, I agree fully. The wording of Nintendo’s takedown notice could have been better, but it doesn’t change anything....