Smiles and Tears by Famicom Guitar
Back when I first started working on EarthBound web sites, EarthBound was a pretty obscure game and it was still that time period where people loved to hate on the graphics, lack of violence, and all that stuff. Among fans and video game enthusiasts, though, EarthBound was regularly called “underrated”.
Now things are very different. Well, some things are different, other things aren’t. But the big difference is that EarthBound is much less obscure. As a result, over the past few years I’ve been hearing many people say that the game is “overrated”.
So here’s a question for you: do you think EarthBound is indeed overrated now, or is it still underrated? Does it matter? Was it better back in the old days? Or is it better now that people know more about it?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
99 Comments to Poll: Is EarthBound Overrated?
- WVdUde: Could you mention the Miiverse Movement that I mentioned above? It’s named Operation Westbound and the members of it are currently...
- Catsman: It seems like GYP is down right now (our VPS host is having trouble) but you can still listen to the podcast here:...
- 2Sang: @XavandSo Did I sound like I doubted them? I’m certain at least ness will return and lucas will very likely return as well. A third...
- 2Sang: @An E and two 8 We meet again. I win with my avatar.
- WVdUde: Speaking of MOTHER 3, some and fans and I are on Miiverse’s MOTHE 2 trying to get it and MOTHER 1 to come to worldwide virtual...