Weekly Round-Up #61
Back when I first started working on EarthBound web sites, EarthBound was a pretty obscure game and it was still that time period where people loved to hate on the graphics, lack of violence, and all that stuff. Among fans and video game enthusiasts, though, EarthBound was regularly called “underrated”.
Now things are very different. Well, some things are different, other things aren’t. But the big difference is that EarthBound is much less obscure. As a result, over the past few years I’ve been hearing many people say that the game is “overrated”.
So here’s a question for you: do you think EarthBound is indeed overrated now, or is it still underrated? Does it matter? Was it better back in the old days? Or is it better now that people know more about it?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
99 Comments to Poll: Is EarthBound Overrated?
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo, 1995)
- top eleven hack Tool no survey: Timide,douce côté proche envisager considérant neurotransmetteur hack top eleven télécharger avast 2012 gratuit....
- CountessGardevoir: Interesting
- FZ64: @Anonymous I didn’t hear about making MOTHER 3 so we might not any time soon (I have been working on New Pork not on the server yet due...
- Baptiste Faussat: If Nintendo releases a 3D remake of EarthBound, it would look exactly like that!
- Sunnymoon: NOW I have a reason to play Minecraft. That’s amazing job here!