Master Belch + Mr. Saturn Plushes!
For a while now I’ve been watching bits and pieces of an EarthBound LP that’s recently finished. The guys actually contacted me a little while ago about it too, so it’s a good time to share it!
A friend and I recently finished our high production Earthbound Let’s Play walkthrough. We cover several topics you and other earthbound fans might find interesting seeing in a Let’s Play context. One such topic is the key differences between the English and Japanese versions of the game. We also provide each enemy’s literally translated name, highlight interesting game design points and discuss the vast culture that surrounds Earthbound. We can be silly at times but the game invokes this behavior from its very essence.
We hope you find value in our work; we strove to create a worthy Earthbound LP that’s entertaining, informative and professional.
I’ve only seen small tidbits of it, but it seems pretty cool and has lots of energy behind it. If you have more time than me, give them a watch sometime!
Every so often I get the idea of doing an EarthBound LP too, but there’s no way I can match the energy or quality of these guys or other great LPers
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Player 2 Press Start EarthBound LP
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound Earth Bound WORKING SAVE FUNCTION DUST COVER Super Nintendo SNES 1995
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...