3D Moonside in Second Life
For a while now I’ve been watching bits and pieces of an EarthBound LP that’s recently finished. The guys actually contacted me a little while ago about it too, so it’s a good time to share it!
A friend and I recently finished our high production Earthbound Let’s Play walkthrough. We cover several topics you and other earthbound fans might find interesting seeing in a Let’s Play context. One such topic is the key differences between the English and Japanese versions of the game. We also provide each enemy’s literally translated name, highlight interesting game design points and discuss the vast culture that surrounds Earthbound. We can be silly at times but the game invokes this behavior from its very essence.
We hope you find value in our work; we strove to create a worthy Earthbound LP that’s entertaining, informative and professional.
I’ve only seen small tidbits of it, but it seems pretty cool and has lots of energy behind it. If you have more time than me, give them a watch sometime!
Every so often I get the idea of doing an EarthBound LP too, but there’s no way I can match the energy or quality of these guys or other great LPers 😛
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Player 2 Press Start EarthBound LP
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Mother2 2" Figure 3pcs T-Arts Authentic Takara Tomy Japan k#11599
- Star and Moon: @Matt It’s running in Earthbound’s engine so it’s gotta use the same kind of instruments and stuff. At least, I...
- Matt: With those instruments it sounds just sounds… too much like EarthBound music. I feel like this game is trying too hard to turn MOTHER 1...
- Paul: That moment when you’re just hearing of this and do your research….and you feel like Ash did on that first episode of Pokemon...
- Mother2fan: I can’t wait for this game!! It looks awesome~ ^o^v
- TokoWH: That’s amazing. That has to be one of the most accurate EarthBound style remixes of Pollyanna I’ve ever heard! As someone who...