MOTHER 3 for Haiti Starts Tomorrow
For a while now I’ve been watching bits and pieces of an EarthBound LP that’s recently finished. The guys actually contacted me a little while ago about it too, so it’s a good time to share it!
A friend and I recently finished our high production Earthbound Let’s Play walkthrough. We cover several topics you and other earthbound fans might find interesting seeing in a Let’s Play context. One such topic is the key differences between the English and Japanese versions of the game. We also provide each enemy’s literally translated name, highlight interesting game design points and discuss the vast culture that surrounds Earthbound. We can be silly at times but the game invokes this behavior from its very essence.
We hope you find value in our work; we strove to create a worthy Earthbound LP that’s entertaining, informative and professional.
I’ve only seen small tidbits of it, but it seems pretty cool and has lots of energy behind it. If you have more time than me, give them a watch sometime!
Every so often I get the idea of doing an EarthBound LP too, but there’s no way I can match the energy or quality of these guys or other great LPers
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Player 2 Press Start EarthBound LP
- Jacko: It’s all very fishy to me. Considering Mother 3′s birthday’s coming up.
- Raiden: And what’s not logic Mr.Oh My?
- Raiden: I agree with Mariotti. I have read that they are done with the franchise so fan made sequels are all we could get. Now if only someone...
- Anonymous: do you have a website
- Mariotti: I would say something very similar to what Mato said he would say.“Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.” seems like a very...