More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
For a while now I’ve been watching bits and pieces of an EarthBound LP that’s recently finished. The guys actually contacted me a little while ago about it too, so it’s a good time to share it!
A friend and I recently finished our high production Earthbound Let’s Play walkthrough. We cover several topics you and other earthbound fans might find interesting seeing in a Let’s Play context. One such topic is the key differences between the English and Japanese versions of the game. We also provide each enemy’s literally translated name, highlight interesting game design points and discuss the vast culture that surrounds Earthbound. We can be silly at times but the game invokes this behavior from its very essence.
We hope you find value in our work; we strove to create a worthy Earthbound LP that’s entertaining, informative and professional.
I’ve only seen small tidbits of it, but it seems pretty cool and has lots of energy behind it. If you have more time than me, give them a watch sometime!
Every so often I get the idea of doing an EarthBound LP too, but there’s no way I can match the energy or quality of these guys or other great LPers 😛
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Player 2 Press Start EarthBound LP
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.