Banpresto EARTHBOUND Mini Figure game Mother 2 official \" Venus \"

February 8th, 2013 | EarthBound, Videos

For a while now I’ve been watching bits and pieces of an EarthBound LP that’s recently finished. The guys actually contacted me a little while ago about it too, so it’s a good time to share it!

Hello Mato!

A friend and I recently finished our high production Earthbound Let’s Play walkthrough. We cover several topics you and other earthbound fans might find interesting seeing in a Let’s Play context. One such topic is the key differences between the English and Japanese versions of the game. We also provide each enemy’s literally translated name, highlight interesting game design points and discuss the vast culture that surrounds Earthbound. We can be silly at times but the game invokes this behavior from its very essence.

We hope you find value in our work; we strove to create a worthy Earthbound LP that’s entertaining, informative and professional.

I’ve only seen small tidbits of it, but it seems pretty cool and has lots of energy behind it. If you have more time than me, give them a watch sometime!

Every so often I get the idea of doing an EarthBound LP too, but there’s no way I can match the energy or quality of these guys or other great LPers :P

8 Comments to Player 2 Press Start EarthBound LP

HpBoost said on Feb. 8, 2013

Good times, it’s nice when more then one person is playing the game. I’ll give them a subscribe.

Opinionated Vector Chimera said on Feb. 8, 2013

Cool! I’ve been watching some LPs recently and I wish I could try my hand at one.

As I might have said many times before, EarthBound is a polished game, so it makes sense why these two have tried something different for an EarthBound LP.

Ninten1 said on Feb. 8, 2013

This is hands down the best EB LP I’ve seen and I’ve watched tons. I really hope they tackle MOTHER 3 soon, hopefully with Jenkins on the controls. :cp

EBisumaru said on Feb. 8, 2013

oh come on pokey is the one you need to talk to… not the cop… ruuuughhhhh

EBisumaru said on Feb. 8, 2013

( just wanted to point that out, these guys are awesome )

Animegame97 said on Feb. 8, 2013

Why not do a LP of Mother 3 and do the translation notes along the way? I don’t care if your not energetic or anything as long as you can give us some cool information about the game or the translation :-D

Player2PressStart said on Feb. 9, 2013

Thanks for all the support everyone! We will be doing LP’s of both the other Mother games eventually, so keep an eye out for them!

Leeaux said on Feb. 13, 2013

Hey guys, just listened to the whole LP. I haven’t seen anything quite like what they do. It’s really quite great, and I highly reccomend it!