Swag Watch for Nov. 13, 2011
For a while now I’ve been watching bits and pieces of an EarthBound LP that’s recently finished. The guys actually contacted me a little while ago about it too, so it’s a good time to share it!
A friend and I recently finished our high production Earthbound Let’s Play walkthrough. We cover several topics you and other earthbound fans might find interesting seeing in a Let’s Play context. One such topic is the key differences between the English and Japanese versions of the game. We also provide each enemy’s literally translated name, highlight interesting game design points and discuss the vast culture that surrounds Earthbound. We can be silly at times but the game invokes this behavior from its very essence.
We hope you find value in our work; we strove to create a worthy Earthbound LP that’s entertaining, informative and professional.
I’ve only seen small tidbits of it, but it seems pretty cool and has lots of energy behind it. If you have more time than me, give them a watch sometime!
Every so often I get the idea of doing an EarthBound LP too, but there’s no way I can match the energy or quality of these guys or other great LPers
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Player 2 Press Start EarthBound LP
Leave a reply
- Halloween: Pretty funny, where do you find these?
- Vukadin: @KingOfSwords Thank you good sir, at least I know that I’m not the only one.
- johnr754: @Tente; Maybe it’s because the Japanese prefer minor change over major change. For example, Super Mario 64 did not do as well as...
- KingOfSwords: I feel just the same way, Vukadin.
- PK Derp: I know it’s late but that’s Ni no Kuni. Although, I don’t recognise the first Earthbound-y picture.