MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Dalaam
Popular Posts:None found
February 2nd, 2013 | EarthBound
For the past week or so I’ve gotten loads of e-mails, private messages, Twitter responses, and more about the recent news that MOTHER 2 is being re-released on the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console in a few weeks. In particular, a lot of fans are understandably upset that there’s been no news about it being released on the Virtual Console outside of Japan.
I’ve gotten so many, “Promote this petition!” and “Promote THIS petition!” and “Promote the Miiverse campaign thing!” and similar messages that it’s made my head spin. I can’t promote everything and in many cases I think overdoing it might cause more of a nuisance than it will help things. If you want to get in on the activism though, just search for “Earthbound Wii U” and you’ll have tons of options at your fingertips.
Personally, I prefer to wait a little bit and see what happens. And, if things don’t work out or whatever, rest assured that Reid and pals will have something crazy up their sleeves. I already hear they’re up to something big 😛
Other Related Posts:
61 Comments to Petitions, Miiverse, and More
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.