MOTHER 1+2 Interview, Part 1
February 2nd, 2013 | EarthBound
For the past week or so I’ve gotten loads of e-mails, private messages, Twitter responses, and more about the recent news that MOTHER 2 is being re-released on the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console in a few weeks. In particular, a lot of fans are understandably upset that there’s been no news about it being released on the Virtual Console outside of Japan.
I’ve gotten so many, “Promote this petition!” and “Promote THIS petition!” and “Promote the Miiverse campaign thing!” and similar messages that it’s made my head spin. I can’t promote everything and in many cases I think overdoing it might cause more of a nuisance than it will help things. If you want to get in on the activism though, just search for “Earthbound Wii U” and you’ll have tons of options at your fingertips.
Personally, I prefer to wait a little bit and see what happens. And, if things don’t work out or whatever, rest assured that Reid and pals will have something crazy up their sleeves. I already hear they’re up to something big
Other Related Posts:
61 Comments to Petitions, Miiverse, and More
Leave a reply
- Earthbounder: Awesome!!! Mr saturn is a great addition to mother 1! Keep up the work I’m looking forward to playing it
- EarthboundCakes: Speaking of hacks and hacking tools, when are we going to get the hacking tools for Mother 3 like we got for Mother 1+2? I believe...
- professional seo services in Watford: Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works...
- DJMankiewicz: KingMike, it appears that at the very least, the third revision of the Pro Action Replay can alter other addresses. I know I could...
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”