EarthBound Stuff in Wii U Super Smash Bros
Over the past months/years I’ve posted a lot of the maps people were making for the MOTHER 1 remake hack, but there wasn’t much else to show besides those.
Well, H.S recently posted some screenshots of the game in action!
From my own experience trying to make a remake hack, adding the NPCs was pretty simple and one of the more fun parts. It also looks like they’re using my script from my MOTHER 1+2 translation! It looks cool to see it living in a different form.
Anyway, if you want more details and updates as they happen, check out the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Screenshots
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.