Quick History of the MOTHER Series
Over the past months/years I’ve posted a lot of the maps people were making for the MOTHER 1 remake hack, but there wasn’t much else to show besides those.
Well, H.S recently posted some screenshots of the game in action!
From my own experience trying to make a remake hack, adding the NPCs was pretty simple and one of the more fun parts. It also looks like they’re using my script from my MOTHER 1+2 translation! It looks cool to see it living in a different form.
Anyway, if you want more details and updates as they happen, check out the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Screenshots
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Cartridge Cart Game Earth Bound
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...