Tazmily in Minecraft
Over the past months/years I’ve posted a lot of the maps people were making for the MOTHER 1 remake hack, but there wasn’t much else to show besides those.
Well, H.S recently posted some screenshots of the game in action!
From my own experience trying to make a remake hack, adding the NPCs was pretty simple and one of the more fun parts. It also looks like they’re using my script from my MOTHER 1+2 translation! It looks cool to see it living in a different form.
Anyway, if you want more details and updates as they happen, check out the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Screenshots
- UbaNess: Similar sentiment that I have been seeing on here, I already bought Earthbound (of course, I am here commenting) but also many others that...
- Raiden: This looks pretty cool. I do have the rom file for the nes emulator but if the random encounters are anything like the original final...
- Vern: I’m actually quite excited by this, much more than any other fan hacks or projects lately – for any games. It’s like being...
- ThatDetectiveFellow: Club Nintendo in America is significantly better than in Europe, Europe’s one (at least that for the UK) is scarcely...
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.