James “AVGN” Rolfe Talks Earthbound
Over the past months/years I’ve posted a lot of the maps people were making for the MOTHER 1 remake hack, but there wasn’t much else to show besides those.
Well, H.S recently posted some screenshots of the game in action!
From my own experience trying to make a remake hack, adding the NPCs was pretty simple and one of the more fun parts. It also looks like they’re using my script from my MOTHER 1+2 translation! It looks cool to see it living in a different form.
Anyway, if you want more details and updates as they happen, check out the forum thread here!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Screenshots
Featured Item on eBay:
Mother 2 / 3 / Earthbound Nintendo Prepaid Card 2000 FAMICOM SUPER FAMICOM Japan
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...
- Bubbleman: There was also another hint for Ness in the Nintendo Badge Arcade last week, where the bunny says something about ESP Kirby looking...
- Anonymous User: Impressive! I love SNES samples, and especially the ones from this game! 😀
- Acedio: Man, that sample from “The Place” at 3:27 is sooooo nice.
- Zeromus: And all of the performances at the end were spot on! I need more!