MOTHER 3 Notebook Cover
8BitWalugi recently sent me this:
Firstly, hello from the lost island at the bottom of the earth! I just wanted to say a few things before I get to the point. Thank you for all your efforts in the Mother Community! I’d guess you’d hear it a lot, but it can’t hurt to say it again right?
Anyway, cut to the chase. I was browsing a news agency in the gaming magazine section where I picked up a copy of the Japan Special Edition of Hyper Magazine, a magazine that covers general videogames. They had a section in this issue about fantranslations and Japan-exclusives and how their communities bring them to English-speaking territories. There was a big feature article on the Policenauts translation, but they touched on other games throughout it, such as Ouendan, Edgeworth 2, Boktai 3, and of course, Mother 3.
Mother 3 got one of the larger features compared to the rest, but it’s nice just to see it really!
I’ve attached a photo of the article […]
Thank you for your time, I can understand it gets pretty busy at times.
Have a nice day!
It’s really cool to see magazines still talking about MOTHER 3, and an interesting feeling to continue to personally be mentioned in them 😯
More than anything, though, I’m impressed by the choices of screenshots here – it looks like they actually played through the game and took screenshots that I haven’t seen any other magazines use before. Even if they aren’t the most interesting of screenshots, it’s still cool that they went the extra mile 😀
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation in Hyper Magazine
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...