Ness is Naked!
8BitWalugi recently sent me this:
Firstly, hello from the lost island at the bottom of the earth! I just wanted to say a few things before I get to the point. Thank you for all your efforts in the Mother Community! I’d guess you’d hear it a lot, but it can’t hurt to say it again right?
Anyway, cut to the chase. I was browsing a news agency in the gaming magazine section where I picked up a copy of the Japan Special Edition of Hyper Magazine, a magazine that covers general videogames. They had a section in this issue about fantranslations and Japan-exclusives and how their communities bring them to English-speaking territories. There was a big feature article on the Policenauts translation, but they touched on other games throughout it, such as Ouendan, Edgeworth 2, Boktai 3, and of course, Mother 3.
Mother 3 got one of the larger features compared to the rest, but it’s nice just to see it really!
I’ve attached a photo of the article […]
Thank you for your time, I can understand it gets pretty busy at times.
Have a nice day!
It’s really cool to see magazines still talking about MOTHER 3, and an interesting feeling to continue to personally be mentioned in them 😯
More than anything, though, I’m impressed by the choices of screenshots here – it looks like they actually played through the game and took screenshots that I haven’t seen any other magazines use before. Even if they aren’t the most interesting of screenshots, it’s still cool that they went the extra mile 😀
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation in Hyper Magazine
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.