Reggie Talks Some More MOTHER 3
Somehow or other I stumbled upon what seems to be a rendition of the Natural Killer Cyborg battle music from MOTHER 3 as used in a Super Mario World hack. It’s got a slightly different feel to it since it uses different instrument samples, but I really like it a lot:
I wonder what the response would’ve been if this song had actually been in Super Mario World or some other Super NES game back then. I bet it’d be in lots of top 10 lists nowadays!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Mario World-Style NK Cyborg Song
Leave a reply
- bet angel pro: Howdy That’s a informative post.
- Anonymous: Egh… just as long as parent groups aren’t going to treat the “sexual themes” like they did for Mass Effect. I...
- Bob: What does COD have to do with this? Or do you just like mindlessly bashing on mainstream games?
- Anonymous: EARTHBOUND SUCKS PLAY CALL OF DUTY just kidding, Call of Duty sucks
- PSIpunky: I took the daunting task of learning Japanese a few months ago due to wanting to read some Mother related things and Japan in general. It...