Franklin Badge History & Details
Somehow or other I stumbled upon what seems to be a rendition of the Natural Killer Cyborg battle music from MOTHER 3 as used in a Super Mario World hack. It’s got a slightly different feel to it since it uses different instrument samples, but I really like it a lot:
I wonder what the response would’ve been if this song had actually been in Super Mario World or some other Super NES game back then. I bet it’d be in lots of top 10 lists nowadays!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Mario World-Style NK Cyborg Song
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...