Swag Watch for Feb. 4, 2012
Somehow or other I stumbled upon what seems to be a rendition of the Natural Killer Cyborg battle music from MOTHER 3 as used in a Super Mario World hack. It’s got a slightly different feel to it since it uses different instrument samples, but I really like it a lot:
I wonder what the response would’ve been if this song had actually been in Super Mario World or some other Super NES game back then. I bet it’d be in lots of top 10 lists nowadays!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Mario World-Style NK Cyborg Song
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues