EarthBound Charity Auction Next Week
Somehow or other I stumbled upon what seems to be a rendition of the Natural Killer Cyborg battle music from MOTHER 3 as used in a Super Mario World hack. It’s got a slightly different feel to it since it uses different instrument samples, but I really like it a lot:
I wonder what the response would’ve been if this song had actually been in Super Mario World or some other Super NES game back then. I bet it’d be in lots of top 10 lists nowadays!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Mario World-Style NK Cyborg Song
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...