Hyper’s MOTHER 3 Review
One of the neat things the Starmen.Net community does is something called “Fantography”. It’s basically just taking photos of EarthBound stuff or EarthBound-inspired stuff. You can check out the entire Fantography section here.
I was curious to see if this was something Japanese fans do too… and I quickly stumbled upon this gallery of MOTHER 2-related food photos sent in by Japanese fans!
Here’s a brief look at them:
Picnic Lunch – see here for more info on the Japanese version of the Picnic Lunches!
Piggy Jelly – this is more literally “Pig Youkan”, you can read about youkan here.
Clearly some of these have had more work put into them than others, but it’s the thought that counts at least.
This reminds me, I was thinking it’d be cool to do a live playthrough of the game where everytime a character has to eat a food item, I gotta eat it in real life too. And no PSI healing allowed. I think it might be too much to stomach though 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Japanese MOTHER 2 Food Gallery
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!