MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Ending
One of the neat things the Starmen.Net community does is something called “Fantography”. It’s basically just taking photos of EarthBound stuff or EarthBound-inspired stuff. You can check out the entire Fantography section here.
I was curious to see if this was something Japanese fans do too… and I quickly stumbled upon this gallery of MOTHER 2-related food photos sent in by Japanese fans!
Here’s a brief look at them:
Picnic Lunch – see here for more info on the Japanese version of the Picnic Lunches!
Piggy Jelly – this is more literally “Pig Youkan”, you can read about youkan here.
Clearly some of these have had more work put into them than others, but it’s the thought that counts at least.
This reminds me, I was thinking it’d be cool to do a live playthrough of the game where everytime a character has to eat a food item, I gotta eat it in real life too. And no PSI healing allowed. I think it might be too much to stomach though 😛
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Japanese MOTHER 2 Food Gallery
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...