Rare MOTHER 2 Phone Card
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...
- DJ: Well, unless they lose the big account and their financial manager hangs himself. Then they’ll have to figure something else out just in...
- KingMike: Buy all the stock so we can make him make Mother 4. 😛 (no, it wouldn’t turn out good unless Itoi wanted to make it)
- Shigesato Itoi: Yeah I’m gonna be freaking rich and i stole cash from my dead father btw XD
- StarmanAlex: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE