Ness’s American/Family Ties
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
- Anonymous: So much MOTHER merch lately… Needless to say, my bank account isn’t very happy with me right now
- DriestGuy: Is that Starman a plush or a baloon-ish thing?
- Matteomax: Would kill to get the Giygas one. Too bad it’s all out, by the looks of it.
- Jdaster64: Managed to nab a red vinyl MOTHER album while there was still up. Can’t wait to hear how it sounds!
- Clone5184: Wonder what it’ll sound like on vinyl? Those designs do look cool though.