EarthBound Zero Map Editor
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
Featured Item on eBay:
Dosei-san Mr Saturn Plush Strap Mother 2 3 Earthbound Japan Japanese
- Adey: I hope Ness and Lucas will be there at the very least, I am getting a little worried though. I haven’t seen either one of them in any...
- Animegame97: Whenever I see something about Mother from Itoi I always think of 2 because it doesn’t seem like he talks about the others much...
- EBisumaru: I am Ear Bound
- FireflyMelody: Yeah, I thought of M2 first, too. ^.^ As for M3 enemies, I personally like Cleocatra. Then again, I’ve always been a...
- Chivi-chivik: Actually that’s a GREAT idea if you’re thinking of making a story/game with battles and/or enemies. Making villains that...