3D Onett Game
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
Featured Item on eBay:
Vintage MOTHER2 EARTHBOUND Mr SATURN DOSEISAN plush doll from Japan
- Sat: Fangamer in Japan! Lucky them. What’s going on behind the scenes? They’re coming back with the EarthBound 64 prototype,...
- EdgeTheLucas: @DJMankiewicz I can confirm that Undertale really does feel like another Mother game, or at least it proudly uses the same spirit the...
- Star and Moon: It’s not that big of a deal that Itoi isn’t making Mother 4, because the Mother 4 fangame is almost finished.
- Bionicfemme: I was so surprised when he said that Pokey was his favorite character! I’ve tried really hard to see more about what makes Pokey...
- DJMankiewicz: I suspect we don’t know what sorts of e-mails he’s been getting from the west. We’re all pretty well behaved here,...