EarthBound Poster for Sale!
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 1 GAME GUIDE BOOK FC NES Japanese 1
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.