Unopened EarthBound for Sale!
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
Leave a reply
- Lotus_Blue: Well, your translation project of Mother 3 and the translation of Earthbound mangas has certainly inspired me to perhaps consider a...
- hunter: Earthbound remains to this day one of my favorite games and if not for the Mother series I might not be going to school for game design....
- Anonymous: I… I… Oh my god it…. Its so beautiful I…. I just can’t…. This is…. I… Oh god, its...
- Co-Wink-Key-Dink Inc: I love how he bobs his head alot
- megamegaman247: I know this is a super old post but I put other in the poll and I want to explain gosh darn it! I am about 14 now and when I was a...