French EarthBound Fans Unite!
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 1 GAME GUIDE BOOK FC NES Japanese 1
- Alex: I usually never play hacks but this is one I will love to play when its done.
- PK-Comment: ploaj or H.S???
- Prayer For Safety: Been following this for awhile, and am happy to see it coming along so nicely.
- Cory: I admire the dedication that’s going into this. I imagine it’s quite an undertaking.
- Mato: In that case, you should patch it manually using a different program like Tsukuyomi: http://www.romhacking.net/util ities/519/ The .ups file...