Full EarthBound Figure Set!
February 15th, 2013 | EarthBound
EarthBound is known for being a game in a modern setting, with actual towns with hospitals and bakeries and burger joints and stuff like that, but extraterrestrials also play a big role in the game’s story and setting. This article on 1up.com goes into detail on this subject:
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to How Aliens Shape EarthBound’s Story
- anon: @MatoIf you will, my good man, will you be able to take a screengrab of the Character Selection Screen for me? If you can unlock all...
- neonix: I’m sure Magicant will be in the Wii U version also. Considering they said they said the system-exclusive content would be things...
- neonix: I’m… H… A… P… P… Y…
- Autistic Pichu: @PK_Fanta: Okay, Magicant is instantly my favourite stage in the game That’s some major attention to detail there! (@PK-Fanta...
- Anonymous: reading that translated lucas trophy made me smile.