SpeedGamers EarthBound Marathon
February 11th, 2013 | MOTHER 1
A few months ago I posted some screenplay-related things by a fellow named Seth (see here). He’s been working on a few different projects, including one that tackles the MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero story. Check out his latest version here:
He has music and notes to go along with all of it, but I’ll let him go over those in the comments instead. You can also check out this project and his other ones here.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EB Origins Screenplay Update
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...