The Ultimate Chimera Attacks!
February 11th, 2013 | MOTHER 1
A few months ago I posted some screenplay-related things by a fellow named Seth (see here). He’s been working on a few different projects, including one that tackles the MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero story. Check out his latest version here:
He has music and notes to go along with all of it, but I’ll let him go over those in the comments instead. You can also check out this project and his other ones here.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EB Origins Screenplay Update
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...