Japanese Mr. Saturn Snowmen
I’m a big fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd’s stuff, so this is old news to me but for years one of the most common e-mails I’ve gotten is something like:
you know that one issue of nintendo power with scratch and sniff earthbound? it makes an appearance in this episode of AVGN.
So, without further ado, here’s that EarthBound mention in his Nintendo Power video!
From what I’ve heard, he’s never really played much EarthBound so he doesn’t have much to say about it. Also, while watching this entire video, I’m reminded of how hard Nintendo really tried to push the “gross stuff is cool” thing in the mid-90s. I always hated that old lady with the meatloaf ad too
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EarthBound Mention by AVGN
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...