MOTHER 3 Handbooks Are Go!
I’m a big fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd’s stuff, so this is old news to me but for years one of the most common e-mails I’ve gotten is something like:
you know that one issue of nintendo power with scratch and sniff earthbound? it makes an appearance in this episode of AVGN.
So, without further ado, here’s that EarthBound mention in his Nintendo Power video!
From what I’ve heard, he’s never really played much EarthBound so he doesn’t have much to say about it. Also, while watching this entire video, I’m reminded of how hard Nintendo really tried to push the “gross stuff is cool” thing in the mid-90s. I always hated that old lady with the meatloaf ad too
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EarthBound Mention by AVGN
- Midna: @game4brains: The NES EarthBound is “hellishly hard” because the Famicom Mother was “hellishly hard”. And the...
- game4brains: Mato, I can only imagine your excitement. Besides, it’s not every day that somoeone chooses to LP the far-better fan translation...
- vince94: The story’s the best part of EarthBound Zero anyway, though I wish someone would make a music restoration patch, a la FF6. The GBA...
- Raiden: And what a stupid issue to have!lol
- kicker: @SpitefulCrow Point 1 is moot since the GBA version of the first game sounds fine regardless. The second game is what mostly has issues....