I’m a big fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd’s stuff, so this is old news to me but for years one of the most common e-mails I’ve gotten is something like:
you know that one issue of nintendo power with scratch and sniff earthbound? it makes an appearance in this episode of AVGN.
So, without further ado, here’s that EarthBound mention in his Nintendo Power video!
From what I’ve heard, he’s never really played much EarthBound so he doesn’t have much to say about it. Also, while watching this entire video, I’m reminded of how hard Nintendo really tried to push the “gross stuff is cool” thing in the mid-90s. I always hated that old lady with the meatloaf ad too 😛
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EarthBound Mention by AVGN
- L4V3ND3R: I cannot wait till everything comes full circle. .w.
- John Enigma: I hope this ends up being successful.
- Paul: Well, the name Giygas comes from the Greek word Γίγας, which can be romanized “Gigas”.
- Anonymous: Like most self-righteous philosophers, the writer of this video fails to recognize his/her own hypocrisy. A pot calling the kettle black...
- Winterswhite: I actually watched one of these videos in history class. I find it pretty interesting.