I’m a big fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd’s stuff, so this is old news to me but for years one of the most common e-mails I’ve gotten is something like:
you know that one issue of nintendo power with scratch and sniff earthbound? it makes an appearance in this episode of AVGN.
So, without further ado, here’s that EarthBound mention in his Nintendo Power video!
From what I’ve heard, he’s never really played much EarthBound so he doesn’t have much to say about it. Also, while watching this entire video, I’m reminded of how hard Nintendo really tried to push the “gross stuff is cool” thing in the mid-90s. I always hated that old lady with the meatloaf ad too
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EarthBound Mention by AVGN
- Jacko: It’s all very fishy to me. Considering Mother 3′s birthday’s coming up.
- Raiden: And what’s not logic Mr.Oh My?
- Raiden: I agree with Mariotti. I have read that they are done with the franchise so fan made sequels are all we could get. Now if only someone...
- Anonymous: do you have a website
- Mariotti: I would say something very similar to what Mato said he would say.“Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.” seems like a very...