EarthBound Naming Music, Live
I’m a big fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd’s stuff, so this is old news to me but for years one of the most common e-mails I’ve gotten is something like:
you know that one issue of nintendo power with scratch and sniff earthbound? it makes an appearance in this episode of AVGN.
So, without further ado, here’s that EarthBound mention in his Nintendo Power video!
From what I’ve heard, he’s never really played much EarthBound so he doesn’t have much to say about it. Also, while watching this entire video, I’m reminded of how hard Nintendo really tried to push the “gross stuff is cool” thing in the mid-90s. I always hated that old lady with the meatloaf ad too
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EarthBound Mention by AVGN
- Chivi-chivik: Holy shit, their computer must have a shitload of Gigs of RAM! I’d love to go through there!!!
- game4brains: I believe that his blue skin was a result of improper protection when he traveled to the Cave of the Past. This justifies why he...
- Viridi: They seem to have the most trouble with menues
- game4brains: Nanananananananananananananana nanananananananana POR-KY!!! Well, SOMEONE had to make the joke!
- game4brains: Am I the only one who finds Ness creepy in that game?