More EB Zero Map Differences
Popular Posts:None found
A user by the name of MikAve94 sent me a link to photos of a car belonging to a really big MOTHER series fan:
All I can say is 😯
It sounds like the logo on the side was purchased at a store, while other art was based on the clay figures. The creator also points out that the game is known as EarthBound Zero overseas and that it’s known as the Psycho Car in the overseas version, rather than the Devil Car.
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to You Encounter a Devil Car!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.