MOTHER 1 Novel Summary Update
A few days ago I posted about how the Ultimate Chimera Hunt game mode for Garry’s Mod was back in action (see hee).
Now that it’s back up and running it’s gained a lot of attention, especially thanks to some popular YouTube players. Here they are playing Ultimate Chimera Hunt for the very first time, with no MOTHER series knowledge or experience at all. As you can see, they have a ton of fun with it!
(Warning: there is plenty of swearing and other offensive stuff in case you’re not into that sort of thing)
Now, the first reaction a lot of people might have is, “These guys suck! They don’t know MOTHER stuff at all and they’re jerks!” It’s just the opposite for me though – it’s great seeing how much fun they’re having and how impressed they are with the world of MOTHER 3 and how rich everything is with character.
I also think it’s really cool how fan-made creations like Ultimate Chimera Hunt can spread awareness of the MOTHER series; this video alone has nearly 400,000 views and has caused membership in the UCH community to skyrocket in the past few days!
It’s always great seeing fan communities interact like this, and I can’t wait to see what other interesting, creativity-oozing stuff MOTHER fans can make in the future
Oh yeah, join the Ultimate Chimera Hunt community here!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Ultimate Chimera Hunt Takes Off
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.
- AConcernedGamer: While trying to rush through the intro, I found out for the first time in my life that Porky will stop you from leaving if you do...
- JB2448: @Hyperstar96: http://nintendoeverything.com/ sakurai-addresses-ice-climbers -absence-in-smash-bros-wii-u3d s-and-more-in-new-famitsu-c...
- Hyperstar96: @anon: According to his trophy description, oddly enough… But no, he didn’t in the actual game, nor was there any...
- Leeaux: @hyperstar You’re taking what I said too literal. But let me replace my “most” with “many.” There fixed.