EarthBound Had Best SNES Debut
A few days ago I posted about how the Ultimate Chimera Hunt game mode for Garry’s Mod was back in action (see hee).
Now that it’s back up and running it’s gained a lot of attention, especially thanks to some popular YouTube players. Here they are playing Ultimate Chimera Hunt for the very first time, with no MOTHER series knowledge or experience at all. As you can see, they have a ton of fun with it!
(Warning: there is plenty of swearing and other offensive stuff in case you’re not into that sort of thing)
Now, the first reaction a lot of people might have is, “These guys suck! They don’t know MOTHER stuff at all and they’re jerks!” It’s just the opposite for me though – it’s great seeing how much fun they’re having and how impressed they are with the world of MOTHER 3 and how rich everything is with character.
I also think it’s really cool how fan-made creations like Ultimate Chimera Hunt can spread awareness of the MOTHER series; this video alone has nearly 400,000 views and has caused membership in the UCH community to skyrocket in the past few days!
It’s always great seeing fan communities interact like this, and I can’t wait to see what other interesting, creativity-oozing stuff MOTHER fans can make in the future 😀
Oh yeah, join the Ultimate Chimera Hunt community here!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Ultimate Chimera Hunt Takes Off
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...