A few days ago I posted about how the Ultimate Chimera Hunt game mode for Garry’s Mod was back in action (see hee).
Now that it’s back up and running it’s gained a lot of attention, especially thanks to some popular YouTube players. Here they are playing Ultimate Chimera Hunt for the very first time, with no MOTHER series knowledge or experience at all. As you can see, they have a ton of fun with it!
(Warning: there is plenty of swearing and other offensive stuff in case you’re not into that sort of thing)
Now, the first reaction a lot of people might have is, “These guys suck! They don’t know MOTHER stuff at all and they’re jerks!” It’s just the opposite for me though – it’s great seeing how much fun they’re having and how impressed they are with the world of MOTHER 3 and how rich everything is with character.
I also think it’s really cool how fan-made creations like Ultimate Chimera Hunt can spread awareness of the MOTHER series; this video alone has nearly 400,000 views and has caused membership in the UCH community to skyrocket in the past few days!
It’s always great seeing fan communities interact like this, and I can’t wait to see what other interesting, creativity-oozing stuff MOTHER fans can make in the future
Oh yeah, join the Ultimate Chimera Hunt community here!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Ultimate Chimera Hunt Takes Off
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...