NOA EarthBound Conference Room!
A few days ago I posted about how the Ultimate Chimera Hunt game mode for Garry’s Mod was back in action (see hee).
Now that it’s back up and running it’s gained a lot of attention, especially thanks to some popular YouTube players. Here they are playing Ultimate Chimera Hunt for the very first time, with no MOTHER series knowledge or experience at all. As you can see, they have a ton of fun with it!
(Warning: there is plenty of swearing and other offensive stuff in case you’re not into that sort of thing)
Now, the first reaction a lot of people might have is, “These guys suck! They don’t know MOTHER stuff at all and they’re jerks!” It’s just the opposite for me though – it’s great seeing how much fun they’re having and how impressed they are with the world of MOTHER 3 and how rich everything is with character.
I also think it’s really cool how fan-made creations like Ultimate Chimera Hunt can spread awareness of the MOTHER series; this video alone has nearly 400,000 views and has caused membership in the UCH community to skyrocket in the past few days!
It’s always great seeing fan communities interact like this, and I can’t wait to see what other interesting, creativity-oozing stuff MOTHER fans can make in the future 😀
Oh yeah, join the Ultimate Chimera Hunt community here!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Ultimate Chimera Hunt Takes Off
- Anonymous: The only thing that really was a mess up on the US version (not counting the censorship) was the change they did to the Magicant cave....
- Nintendo of America: Most of the Forest Prayer Sanctuary is obscured by a hill with trees, as well as the stone ‘bed’ near it. In...
- Nintendo of America: If EarthBound Forever After was on SNES?
- Gina: MOTHER 3 N64DD Soundfonts plus Kiirobomber rules.There’s curious effect in FL Studio displaying accords if somebody download music...
- Hendricks266: I’ve added a 7-Zip archive containing the MIDI and SF2 data extracted using the GBAmusRiper [sic] tool in 2012. You may have...