Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
Griffinbound recently posted a video that showcases a lot of the best moments of each MOTHER game. Here’s the description:
for the longest time, I have been working on a big MOTHER video project. It is kinda like a celebration of the series, and shows some of the best moments in a cool video.
And after all this time, it is finally completed. I would really appreciate some feedback, negative or positive.
You can see the video here:
It’s pretty nice if you look at it from a “looking back at these games” mindset. Maybe it might even get some people interested in the games too!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to MOTHER Series Video Montage
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic