RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)

January 26th, 2013 | Images, MOTHER 3

The other day PiggyColonel posted some really cool MOTHER 3-themed Lego creations!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Amazing stuff!

There’s some more here, so go check ’em out 😀

14 Comments to More MOTHER 3 Lego Creations

Wondo said on Jan. 26, 2013

AWESOME !!!

Wondo said on Jan. 26, 2013

AWESOME !!!

Porky Minch said on Jan. 26, 2013

Great job. Those look really nice.

gwalms said on Jan. 26, 2013

That reminds me: anyone here heard of Lego Cuusoo? People vote on Lego projects and creatians that others submit, and if a project gets 10,000 supporters, Lego considers producing it as a product. I’m surprised that there are no EB or Mother series projects on there right now! I think starmen. net should have a Lego competition, where people submit and vote on EB/Mother projects on the site, and whoever has the most supporters on there gets uploaded to Lego Cuusoo with the support of starmen.net and EBC. It would be fun, and it would be another way of showing Nintendo how interested we are in the Mother series. http://lego.cuusoo.com/

Mr. Tenda said on Jan. 26, 2013

Hm… Tomato, are you sure those aren’t Forza screenshots? ;P

Pokey Means Business said on Jan. 26, 2013

@perma: Signed the petition, but it probably won’t reach 50,000 🙁

marlon said on Jan. 27, 2013

Tomato, do you think it’s worth a try to spread the word regarding the petition that @permafry_42 brought up? I signed by the way!

DelectaBit said on Jan. 27, 2013

I feel that a petition is unnecessary right now. They may already be working to bring it here. The only fact is that we don’t know yet. Just try to be patient and wait.

NorthofOnett said on Jan. 27, 2013

Seriously people. Be patient.

Lollita said on Jan. 27, 2013

Pokey looks really cool

DDDKirby said on Jan. 28, 2013

WOWBoth them are cool!And Porky is bald XDD

Anonymouse said on Jan. 28, 2013

This and the snowman Mr. Saturn have inspired me! XD

I am now working on a Ness snowman sculpture thing-y. Currently the legs are done and I’m working on the torso (which I might have made a bit too big)… Ness is gonna be in snow gear and his hands will be in coat pockets because I am lazy. ><'

David B. said on Jan. 28, 2013

*claps* VERY well made! How many bricks did each take?