Possibility for MOTHER 3 for DS?
Recently someone asked if there’s a code to keep Buzz Buzz in your party. This is really simple to do if you know EarthBound hacking, so I made a Game Genie code for it:
After you leave Pokey’s house after Buzz Buzz’s death… you’ll still have Buzz Buzz with you!
Note: This code will work with most EarthBound ROMs out there, but for some headerless ROMs it won’t work. This probably won’t work on an actual cartridge either, but since I don’t have a Super NES Game Genie I can’t test it out.
I actually spent upwards of an hour trying to figure out how to make a code work for headerless ROMs/the actual cartridge, but with no luck. If any skilled hackers out there have free time, can you try and convert this to work with a headerless ROM? Basically the code changes the sequence [05 14 00 05 12 00] to [05 14 00 05 14 00]. I thought it’d be a snap to convert the code, but no luck…
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Keeping Buzz Buzz
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...