EarthBound Music in Educational Video
January 17th, 2013 | Itoi
Just a minute ago, Itoi posted another Tweet, which translates to:
Concerning the MOTHER revival… I haven’t forgotten about it, of course. Don’t worry, it’s making progress.
Thanks to KingDarian for alerting me!
UPDATE! He’s still talking!
I’ve actually been wanting to play MOTHER too. Running into Belch, taking in the Runaway Five’s shows, getting sick in Moonside, visiting Tenda Village, enjoying the resort life in Summers. And, at the very end… that. I want to spend time doing all that.
Another update! This time he replies to @m0ther3:
Please hurry and make a new game! I’m (earnestly) looking forward to one!!!!!
And Itoi replied with:
I’m really sorry, but it’s not going to happen. Maybe someone will make it someday.
Another update – I forgot to mention that Itoi retweeted an English tweet directed at him:
You have the full support of Western fans for MOTHER, Itoi-San.
Itoi retweeted this and replied in English with, “Thanks!“
Other Related Posts:
93 Comments to Itoi Mentions MOTHER Revival Again
- Star and Moon: @EdgeTheLucas Oh yeah. I just re watched both trailers for the Mother 4 fangame and they both list release periods that have long...
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...
- Sat: Fangamer in Japan! Lucky them. What’s going on behind the scenes? They’re coming back with the EarthBound 64 prototype,...
- EdgeTheLucas: @DJMankiewicz I can confirm that Undertale really does feel like another Mother game, or at least it proudly uses the same spirit the...