Shark Baiting in EarthBound
January 17th, 2013 | Itoi
Just a minute ago, Itoi posted another Tweet, which translates to:
Concerning the MOTHER revival… I haven’t forgotten about it, of course. Don’t worry, it’s making progress.
Thanks to KingDarian for alerting me!
UPDATE! He’s still talking!
I’ve actually been wanting to play MOTHER too. Running into Belch, taking in the Runaway Five’s shows, getting sick in Moonside, visiting Tenda Village, enjoying the resort life in Summers. And, at the very end… that. I want to spend time doing all that.
Another update! This time he replies to @m0ther3:
Please hurry and make a new game! I’m (earnestly) looking forward to one!!!!!
And Itoi replied with:
I’m really sorry, but it’s not going to happen. Maybe someone will make it someday.
Another update – I forgot to mention that Itoi retweeted an English tweet directed at him:
You have the full support of Western fans for MOTHER, Itoi-San.
Itoi retweeted this and replied in English with, “Thanks!“
Other Related Posts:
93 Comments to Itoi Mentions MOTHER Revival Again
- Isaiah Vinson: I already finished Mother 2 then, Mother 3 and finally Mother 1. And now all I have to do is to wait till Mother 4 released. I...
- Nick97: But will it keep all the funny alt text on the images?! I’m really excited for this, especially if you also get done a Mother 3 book....
- Blue-streaker: What about the mother 3 legends of localization? Is it getting a book too?
- itoi: In some case of coincidence I heard rumours MOTHER 4 will be on Nintendo eShop(3DS or Wii u)?
- UbaNess: Congratulations on the Kickstarter success! Proud to be a backer and can’t wait for the goodies