EarthBound and LittleBigPlanet
January 17th, 2013 | Itoi
Just a minute ago, Itoi posted another Tweet, which translates to:
Concerning the MOTHER revival… I haven’t forgotten about it, of course. Don’t worry, it’s making progress.
Thanks to KingDarian for alerting me!
UPDATE! He’s still talking!
I’ve actually been wanting to play MOTHER too. Running into Belch, taking in the Runaway Five’s shows, getting sick in Moonside, visiting Tenda Village, enjoying the resort life in Summers. And, at the very end… that. I want to spend time doing all that.
Another update! This time he replies to @m0ther3:
Please hurry and make a new game! I’m (earnestly) looking forward to one!!!!!
And Itoi replied with:
I’m really sorry, but it’s not going to happen. Maybe someone will make it someday.
Another update – I forgot to mention that Itoi retweeted an English tweet directed at him:
You have the full support of Western fans for MOTHER, Itoi-San.
Itoi retweeted this and replied in English with, “Thanks!“
Other Related Posts:
93 Comments to Itoi Mentions MOTHER Revival Again
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...