Satoru Iwata Named Nintendo of America’s CEO
Popular Posts:None found
January 17th, 2013 | Itoi
Just a minute ago, Itoi posted another Tweet, which translates to:
Concerning the MOTHER revival… I haven’t forgotten about it, of course. Don’t worry, it’s making progress.
Thanks to KingDarian for alerting me!
UPDATE! He’s still talking!
I’ve actually been wanting to play MOTHER too. Running into Belch, taking in the Runaway Five’s shows, getting sick in Moonside, visiting Tenda Village, enjoying the resort life in Summers. And, at the very end… that. I want to spend time doing all that.
Another update! This time he replies to @m0ther3:
Please hurry and make a new game! I’m (earnestly) looking forward to one!!!!!
And Itoi replied with:
I’m really sorry, but it’s not going to happen. Maybe someone will make it someday.
Another update – I forgot to mention that Itoi retweeted an English tweet directed at him:
You have the full support of Western fans for MOTHER, Itoi-San.
Itoi retweeted this and replied in English with, “Thanks!“
Other Related Posts:
93 Comments to Itoi Mentions MOTHER Revival Again
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.