January 9th, 2013 | EarthBound, Images, MOTHER 1, MOTHER 3

Many years ago I stumbled upon a cool Japanese site that featured handmade Nintendo figures. I forgot about it, then the site vanished, but I managed to find it again!

It looks like it’s been constantly updated over the years with lots of new figures, lots of stuff from the MOTHER series but plenty of other Nintendo and anime figures too. Some quick examples include:

cattlesnake_nimunimu-factory dragon_nimunimu-factory

Check out the other figures here!

(Tip: at the bottom of each page, click “前の投稿” to see earlier posts)

10 Comments to Fan-made MOTHER Series Figures

KingDarian said on Jan. 9, 2013

😮 Wow, these are nicely detailed.

Satsy said on Jan. 9, 2013

Oh man.

I want. <3

LadyStarstorm said on Jan. 9, 2013

The Mother ones are nice, but did you see the new Alpaca from Animal Crossing, and a few pages in, the “Kyu Kyuuuu” guy from Skyward Sword? Those are awesome!!!

HpBoost said on Jan. 9, 2013

Those are amazing.

Lollita said on Jan. 9, 2013

Left one is really cute <3

anyway Kirby's face draws my attention.

PepsiMax said on Jan. 9, 2013

I’ve never been a fan of buying fan-made stuff, but this one is fun to look it. I think that NES-based figures are neater because they give more detail to those lacking graphics. Neat to look at at least.

LucasPSI said on Jan. 9, 2013

…I need the cattlesnake and dogfish… *__*

2Sang said on Jan. 9, 2013

All my want. Fangamer should contract with them in order to sell some figures.

Opinionated Vector Chimera said on Jan. 9, 2013

Why does the Dragon’s pose bother me?

DD said on Jan. 10, 2013

Those are really nice. I wonder if they make them out of polymer-clay. I started learning how to use that stuff, and man is it hard.

• Aster: I made a Giygas based level and recorded a video of it. Feel free to find the code in the video description.
  • James: Earthbound and all cartridge games will continue to only go up. And guess what when the games are 25 years old (not long until that happens)...
  • poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
  • Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...
  • SteveNYC: Don’t post here that often but I love this site and love this game and love this recap. Thanks for sharing!