EarthBound Finished in About Five Hours
Matthew sent me this recently:
Amazing cover by an amazing group. Sounds like the original 16 bit song if it had been done by a full group
I love this! If I didn’t know this was from a game, I might think it’s just a really cool, funky song from an actual band. These guys did a great job 😀
Also, if you want it in handy MP3 format, here you are:
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to EarthBound Battle Music Cover
Featured Item on eBay:
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...