Mother 1+2 Dosei San no Hon Picture Book with Dosei San Plush Japan USED

January 11th, 2013 | EarthBound, Images

A fan by the name of stitchmond recently uploaded pictures of a custom-made EarthBound pillow:

pillow

I like it – if I were looking for some sort of decorative pillows I might be tempted to get something like this!

You can check out more pics of it here.

10 Comments to A Custom-Made Onett Pillow

SamWibatt said on Jan. 11, 2013

This is extremely cool!

DJMankiewicz said on Jan. 11, 2013

I’d love a custom made isometric pillow that looks just like the ones in the game. This is very impressive though.

Apple Kid said on Jan. 11, 2013

I want one. But I can’t knit :( . I’d like to buy one, but it’s not for sale. At least I still have my Earthbound cart.

TSAsselin said on Jan. 11, 2013

Awesome, saw this on Reddit a few days ago. Here’s the post:

And here’s the guy’s account who made the pillow:

Pretty cool.

Opinionated Vector Chimera said on Jan. 11, 2013

Nice stuff!

But how did the creator manage to match the map pixel-by-pixel?

Christie said on Jan. 11, 2013

I just… What… I can’t… How?!
I cannot grasp the true form of this pillow’s fantasticness.

Pcald said on Jan. 12, 2013

It would be cool if there was a frank in the back yard

Mr. Tenda said on Jan. 12, 2013

want!

JamesBond007 said on Jan. 12, 2013

I would like to have a rug with a map made of game screenshots. Like this – you are making an image, and a company is making a rug for you.

I have a mug with Young Link and Fairy image from the Wind Waker – http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images/4/47/Link_Wind_Waker_9.png

I could order another one with image of Lucas, Young Link and Ness – http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/JulieTF2/Boys%20of%20Earthbound/1229658919628.jpg

Mebbles said on Jan. 12, 2013

That would be funny to wake up on and notice drool on the “FOOD” XD