MOTHER Manga Translation Part 4
I’ll post details in a bit, but MOTHER 2 is going to be on the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console beginning March 20th. What’s more, to celebrate the Famicom’s 30th anniversary, it’ll only cost 30 yen between March 20th and April 18th.
More details in a bit as I read through everything!
Also, starting March 20th, Itoi himself will make an appearance in the MOTHER 2 Miiverse community and talk about his memories of working on MOTHER 2 19 years ago.
I don’t have time this morning to do a full translation of Itoi’s post on the Nintendo site, but here’s a quick summary for now.
Check out Chewy’s full translation of Itoi’s message here!
It seems the Japanese version of the Nintendo Direct announcement and the North American version had all the same games… except the North American version didn’t have EarthBound. This is just what I’m hearing – I can’t confirm this because I can’t get them to play properly on this computer.
Itoi and the Nintendo page refer to this as a “revival festival”, so it’s pretty clear this is the “revival” Itoi mentioned a few days ago and the “republication” he mentioned last month.
Other Related Posts:
210 Comments to MOTHER 2 on Japanese Virtual Console March 20th
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND (SNES, 1995) C.I.B. Big Box Copy + Scratch & Sniffs and BONUS Items!!
- The Man With No Name: I like how the last one says “liscened by Nintendo” like THAT copy is the only offical one lol
- starmen.net: kevin please unban me i would like to make team to EarthBound 64 restoration for PC?do you really think i’m fake ip inside...
- yui: I’m so happy it finally made it up here! Right after submitting it i wanted to add that the town themes I and II were my favorite....
- eb64: I made Taitsumairi Village http://i.imgur.com/N21esax.jpg
- eb64: I made mother 3 masked man n64dd soundfont masked man variation heartbeat on YouTube.