Mitch Comic: A New MOTHER Game
Lately there’s been some rumblings in Japan of building up an army again, which has lots of people there worried, of course. As a result, an old anti-war ad by Shigesato Itoi from the 80s has been making the rounds on Japanese sites again in this new context:
It says: “After you, Prime Minister.” (lit: “The Prime Minister shall step up to the front-lines first.”) The ad was designed by famous art director Katsumi Asaba too.
It’s really strange and interesting how many things Itoi has been involved with and how his works continue to live on over the years.
For more details on Itoi and his past works that don’t necessarily involve MOTHER, see Chewy’s excellent article here!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Anti-War Ad
Leave a reply
- Gooptek: Holy crap yes Dreams become true
- Brandon: This looks better than the NES version in so many ways! They should try Earthbound using Mother 3′s graphics. It would be so cool....
- Mato: I think it’s 1+2 only, as it uses my translation tools to insert the text.
- NANASHI89: Will this be for the Famicom version, or for both 1 & 2 on the GBA?
- Tente: Mato, please, please, please, if you ever have any free time (I’m not sure if you really do, sorry…) could you do us a favor and...