M2 vs. EB: Dungeon Man
Lately there’s been some rumblings in Japan of building up an army again, which has lots of people there worried, of course. As a result, an old anti-war ad by Shigesato Itoi from the 80s has been making the rounds on Japanese sites again in this new context:
It says: “After you, Prime Minister.” (lit: “The Prime Minister shall step up to the front-lines first.”) The ad was designed by famous art director Katsumi Asaba too.
It’s really strange and interesting how many things Itoi has been involved with and how his works continue to live on over the years.
For more details on Itoi and his past works that don’t necessarily involve MOTHER, see Chewy’s excellent article here!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Anti-War Ad
- Iw: Hyperstar, I looked up the trophy in question you keep talking about when it comes to a “love interest”. If it’s the same one...
- Anonymous: Are you sure this wouldn’t be a great opportunity to rally the troops to put together a nice definitive localization of the Mother...
- Anonymous: Hyperstar96, incredibly literal interpretation of language is detrimental. Stop derailing conversation with it.
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.
- AConcernedGamer: While trying to rush through the intro, I found out for the first time in my life that Porky will stop you from leaving if you do...