Super-Complete Mach Pizza Air Freshener for Sale!
Lately there’s been some rumblings in Japan of building up an army again, which has lots of people there worried, of course. As a result, an old anti-war ad by Shigesato Itoi from the 80s has been making the rounds on Japanese sites again in this new context:
It says: “After you, Prime Minister.” (lit: “The Prime Minister shall step up to the front-lines first.”) The ad was designed by famous art director Katsumi Asaba too.
It’s really strange and interesting how many things Itoi has been involved with and how his works continue to live on over the years.
For more details on Itoi and his past works that don’t necessarily involve MOTHER, see Chewy’s excellent article here!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Anti-War Ad
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Hisshou Kouryaku Game Guide Kanzen Book Japan Famicom RARE JN*
- 403: I’m going to love this hack. so what improvements did you put on their, or did you already completed this project….sorry I just...
- James: “hold up i gotta put this sticky note on you”
- FuzzyPaulas: Are you sure? cause the cave theme was only in there for a second… Either way, this is absolutely hilarious.
- FuzzyPaulas: I was crying by the one minute mark. No crying till the end? I think not.
- NoName: Would have been awesome if Nintendo sued them