Chimera Hunt Fan Game Released!
Lately there’s been some rumblings in Japan of building up an army again, which has lots of people there worried, of course. As a result, an old anti-war ad by Shigesato Itoi from the 80s has been making the rounds on Japanese sites again in this new context:
It says: “After you, Prime Minister.” (lit: “The Prime Minister shall step up to the front-lines first.”) The ad was designed by famous art director Katsumi Asaba too.
It’s really strange and interesting how many things Itoi has been involved with and how his works continue to live on over the years.
For more details on Itoi and his past works that don’t necessarily involve MOTHER, see Chewy’s excellent article here!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Anti-War Ad
- top eleven hack Tool no survey: Timide,douce côté proche envisager considérant neurotransmetteur hack top eleven télécharger avast 2012 gratuit....
- CountessGardevoir: Interesting
- FZ64: @Anonymous I didn’t hear about making MOTHER 3 so we might not any time soon (I have been working on New Pork not on the server yet due...
- Baptiste Faussat: If Nintendo releases a 3D remake of EarthBound, it would look exactly like that!
- Sunnymoon: NOW I have a reason to play Minecraft. That’s amazing job here!