Mysterious MOTHER Labelage
December 31st, 2012 | MOTHER 3
It’s New Year’s Eve!
For whatever reason, that phrase always reminds me of the New Year’s Eve Bomb in MOTHER 3 now, so a new thing I’ve started doing is the “New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge”, which is basically trying to fight the giant Porky statue in New Pork City for as long as possible without using the New Year’s Eve Bomb (or PK Flash).
As far as I know, no one’s been able to defeat it normally without resorting to the bomb or PK Flash… which is perfect for a challenge! I seem to recall someone calculating how long it would take to win and how impossible it would be, but someday there’s gonna be some crazy guy who’ll pull it off somehow, I just know it.
So if you got some spare time today, try fighting the giant Porky statue for as long as possible and see how far you can get! And share your tips/experiences in the comments! Together, we CAN make a difference.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound Earth Bound - Super Nintendo SNES - RARE
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...
- Mato: Like I’ve said many a time, I’ve never felt confident with my actual writing skills, and I had always sort of intended for there...