Poll: EarthBound Zero’s Chances
December 31st, 2012 | MOTHER 3
It’s New Year’s Eve!
For whatever reason, that phrase always reminds me of the New Year’s Eve Bomb in MOTHER 3 now, so a new thing I’ve started doing is the “New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge”, which is basically trying to fight the giant Porky statue in New Pork City for as long as possible without using the New Year’s Eve Bomb (or PK Flash).
As far as I know, no one’s been able to defeat it normally without resorting to the bomb or PK Flash… which is perfect for a challenge! I seem to recall someone calculating how long it would take to win and how impossible it would be, but someday there’s gonna be some crazy guy who’ll pull it off somehow, I just know it.
So if you got some spare time today, try fighting the giant Porky statue for as long as possible and see how far you can get! And share your tips/experiences in the comments! Together, we CAN make a difference.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...
- DJ: Well, unless they lose the big account and their financial manager hangs himself. Then they’ll have to figure something else out just in...
- KingMike: Buy all the stock so we can make him make Mother 4. 😛 (no, it wouldn’t turn out good unless Itoi wanted to make it)
- Shigesato Itoi: Yeah I’m gonna be freaking rich and i stole cash from my dead father btw XD
- StarmanAlex: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE