EarthBound on VC Poster Contest
December 31st, 2012 | MOTHER 3
It’s New Year’s Eve!
For whatever reason, that phrase always reminds me of the New Year’s Eve Bomb in MOTHER 3 now, so a new thing I’ve started doing is the “New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge”, which is basically trying to fight the giant Porky statue in New Pork City for as long as possible without using the New Year’s Eve Bomb (or PK Flash).
As far as I know, no one’s been able to defeat it normally without resorting to the bomb or PK Flash… which is perfect for a challenge! I seem to recall someone calculating how long it would take to win and how impossible it would be, but someday there’s gonna be some crazy guy who’ll pull it off somehow, I just know it.
So if you got some spare time today, try fighting the giant Porky statue for as long as possible and see how far you can get! And share your tips/experiences in the comments! Together, we CAN make a difference.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND (SNES, 1995) C.I.B. Big Box Copy + Scratch & Sniff + Poster AND MORE!
- Glitch: I remember noticing this at EB Games last December! Was flicking through to find Ness specially, my friends all rolled their eyes as I made...
- KingDarian: It’s a Prima guide. They don’t check their work.
- game4brains: “I’m Gigas from Omaha.”
- hunterc: I just discovered an extra one–if you enter the Monkeys’ Maze when you first visit Dusty Dunes Desert, a monkey misspells...
- ThatLucasFanboy: The war against Gigas!