December 31st, 2012 | MOTHER 3
It’s New Year’s Eve!
For whatever reason, that phrase always reminds me of the New Year’s Eve Bomb in MOTHER 3 now, so a new thing I’ve started doing is the “New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge”, which is basically trying to fight the giant Porky statue in New Pork City for as long as possible without using the New Year’s Eve Bomb (or PK Flash).
As far as I know, no one’s been able to defeat it normally without resorting to the bomb or PK Flash… which is perfect for a challenge! I seem to recall someone calculating how long it would take to win and how impossible it would be, but someday there’s gonna be some crazy guy who’ll pull it off somehow, I just know it.
So if you got some spare time today, try fighting the giant Porky statue for as long as possible and see how far you can get! And share your tips/experiences in the comments! Together, we CAN make a difference.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to New Year’s MOTHER 3 Challenge
Leave a reply
- Mr. Tenda: 200 yen, huh? That means they’ll be like $40 on eBay, I guess. Man, it sure would be nice to live in Japan…
- BobLikesToFart: I am making a mother 4 fangame and graphics are alkie
- Nintendork: I can already see people getting ahead of themselves, thinking that this is a ‘sign from Nintendo’. Still, very cool, even...
- pk_stan: In my digging for info on these, I found a site selling bags of 50 assorted figures for around 8,000 yen. I believe the site was for...
- MagikoopaMaster: 2013 really was a good year for the series wasn’t it?