This Survey Stinks
Popular Posts:None found
December 19th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
In (hopefully) the next couple weeks we’ll be releasing an updated version of the MOTHER 3 translation patch that fixes a few little things. We’re also planning on releasing our tools and files to the public, hopefully at the same time.
Anyway, I’m mentioning it here so that if anyone has any last-minute typo reports or bugs, please let us know in the comments. I think I’ve gotten all known text issues squared away now (including that Aeolia/Ionia thing in Chapter 7 finally!) but somehow I just know something’s gonna sneak through anyway 😛
Update: Given the latest announcement by Itoi, we might hold off on releasing a new patch and/or the tools, depending on how things go. So it might not be quite as “soon” as I’d originally planned – but we’ll see.
Update (May 2013): My offer to Nintendo a few weeks back somehow made big waves in the gaming news world, so for the time being I think it would make more sense not to release any new stuff for a while. I do plan to release a new patch and the translation tools sometime, just not right now. I’ll keep readers updated as things happen, though.
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to New MOTHER 3 Patch Soon
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.