Mr. Saturn & Franklin Badge in New Smash Bros. Game
December 19th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
In (hopefully) the next couple weeks we’ll be releasing an updated version of the MOTHER 3 translation patch that fixes a few little things. We’re also planning on releasing our tools and files to the public, hopefully at the same time.
Anyway, I’m mentioning it here so that if anyone has any last-minute typo reports or bugs, please let us know in the comments. I think I’ve gotten all known text issues squared away now (including that Aeolia/Ionia thing in Chapter 7 finally!) but somehow I just know something’s gonna sneak through anyway 😛
Update: Given the latest announcement by Itoi, we might hold off on releasing a new patch and/or the tools, depending on how things go. So it might not be quite as “soon” as I’d originally planned – but we’ll see.
Update (May 2013): My offer to Nintendo a few weeks back somehow made big waves in the gaming news world, so for the time being I think it would make more sense not to release any new stuff for a while. I do plan to release a new patch and the translation tools sometime, just not right now. I’ll keep readers updated as things happen, though.
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to New MOTHER 3 Patch Soon
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound SNES Super Nintendo Game Tested And Plays Great Rare
- Alex Dyson: I know he has a deviantART account, but he doesn’t use it anymore, so it’s not likely I can contact him. Damn, I got all...
- skyrunner14: @Alex Dyson So yeah, I’m suddenly doubting you. I’d love to be proven wrong, in fact, I think a lot of us here would,...
- DFA: Cool, thanks man. Good looking out =]
- Ak: Yeah, Alex Dyson, your story sounds about as real as these tracks being from mother 3 does (possible but very doubtful)
- Mato: I planned to but at this point I just wanted to get it out there ASAP. Maybe I’ll put it up later when things are a little saner for me.