Smash Bros. on Virtual Console
December 19th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
In (hopefully) the next couple weeks we’ll be releasing an updated version of the MOTHER 3 translation patch that fixes a few little things. We’re also planning on releasing our tools and files to the public, hopefully at the same time.
Anyway, I’m mentioning it here so that if anyone has any last-minute typo reports or bugs, please let us know in the comments. I think I’ve gotten all known text issues squared away now (including that Aeolia/Ionia thing in Chapter 7 finally!) but somehow I just know something’s gonna sneak through anyway 😛
Update: Given the latest announcement by Itoi, we might hold off on releasing a new patch and/or the tools, depending on how things go. So it might not be quite as “soon” as I’d originally planned – but we’ll see.
Update (May 2013): My offer to Nintendo a few weeks back somehow made big waves in the gaming news world, so for the time being I think it would make more sense not to release any new stuff for a while. I do plan to release a new patch and the translation tools sometime, just not right now. I’ll keep readers updated as things happen, though.
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to New MOTHER 3 Patch Soon
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues