Weekly Round-Up #4
December 19th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
In (hopefully) the next couple weeks we’ll be releasing an updated version of the MOTHER 3 translation patch that fixes a few little things. We’re also planning on releasing our tools and files to the public, hopefully at the same time.
Anyway, I’m mentioning it here so that if anyone has any last-minute typo reports or bugs, please let us know in the comments. I think I’ve gotten all known text issues squared away now (including that Aeolia/Ionia thing in Chapter 7 finally!) but somehow I just know something’s gonna sneak through anyway 😛
Update: Given the latest announcement by Itoi, we might hold off on releasing a new patch and/or the tools, depending on how things go. So it might not be quite as “soon” as I’d originally planned – but we’ll see.
Update (May 2013): My offer to Nintendo a few weeks back somehow made big waves in the gaming news world, so for the time being I think it would make more sense not to release any new stuff for a while. I do plan to release a new patch and the translation tools sometime, just not right now. I’ll keep readers updated as things happen, though.
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to New MOTHER 3 Patch Soon
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!