Itoi, Iwata, and Old MOTHER 3
December 27th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Michael recently sent me this e-mail:
Thought you guys might like to check out the feature I’ve written about Mother 3 and grief management. It’s something I’ve struggled to write for years. Now it’s done, and I want to get it out there. Enjoy.
You can check out his post here – give it a read sometime, it’s an interesting and touching write-up!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to MOTHER 3: My Mom and Me
- Raiden: @FireFlyMelody Well I’m gonna say this has gone way off subject. It was about Eagleland but it turned into Mother 4. An argument...
- Esper: Mother 2 actually popped into my head first. Pokey, Giygas, Starmen, and all the sanctuary bosses are so memorable.
- Esper: @doclight Because it’s being made with RPG Maker 2003, a program the creator is very skilled in. RM2k3 does support mp3s, but midis...
- FireflyMelody: Agreed. Although Slimy Little Piles could possibly qualify… Ore the Plague Rat of Doom… Still fits best with M3.
- BusterTheFox: Am I the only one who immediately thought he was talking about Mother 3? I didn’t even think about the other ones until Mato...