Return of the EB Zero Prototype
December 27th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Michael recently sent me this e-mail:
Thought you guys might like to check out the feature I’ve written about Mother 3 and grief management. It’s something I’ve struggled to write for years. Now it’s done, and I want to get it out there. Enjoy.
You can check out his post here – give it a read sometime, it’s an interesting and touching write-up!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to MOTHER 3: My Mom and Me
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound + Super Mario RPG (Super Nintendo, SNES) Carts Only - Working saves
- Trevor: I remember the first time I fought the moles. I think I assumed that it was a bug and that some of them should have indeed been stronger
- Fred Bounder: Amazing! :O
- R Fisher: This makes so much sense! From both an in-game and out-of-game perspective, all five are equally matched, so winning 50% of the time is...
- Leeaux: Hahahaha. I wonder if that’s what he was going for?
- Wukey: Holy Crap! I’m so glad everyone likes this!