EarthBound Spotted in the Wild
December 27th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Michael recently sent me this e-mail:
Thought you guys might like to check out the feature I’ve written about Mother 3 and grief management. It’s something I’ve struggled to write for years. Now it’s done, and I want to get it out there. Enjoy.
You can check out his post here – give it a read sometime, it’s an interesting and touching write-up!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to MOTHER 3: My Mom and Me
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues