December 27th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Michael recently sent me this e-mail:
Thought you guys might like to check out the feature I’ve written about Mother 3 and grief management. It’s something I’ve struggled to write for years. Now it’s done, and I want to get it out there. Enjoy.
You can check out his post here – give it a read sometime, it’s an interesting and touching write-up!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to MOTHER 3: My Mom and Me
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?