Legends of Localization: EarthBound
The other day there was an official MOTHER 2 live concert held on Shigesato Itoi’s site. Most of us missed it because of time zone differences and because we didn’t know about it. But luckily JB2448 was able to get ahold of the recorded videos and post them on YouTube:
I’m not sure if that’s all of them or not, but it’s nice to actually have something now 😀 Also, if you want some MP3s of the concert, they’re available on the original post I made here!
Not only is the music good, it’s really amazing to see Keiichi Suzuki and Hirokazu Tanaka together again too!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to MOTHER 2 Concert Videos
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!