The Tendas Have a Party
While browsing Japanese sites this time of year, one thing I often see is Mr. Saturn in snowman form! So here are just a few I’ve come across:
That really big one was part of Sapporo’s tourism-building snow festival – it even has a sign next to it saying who he is and a quote that goes something like, “So tired! But okay.” Pretty cool to see something from this old game getting recognition in this form!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Japanese Mr. Saturn Snowmen
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND SUPER NINTENDO SNES EXMT COMPLETE IN BOX VERY RARE WITH GUIDE!
- Erikku8: I drew a ton of EarthBound art as a kid, though I wouldn’t say EarthBound itself influenced my decision to pursue illustration. That...
- Chivi-chivik: No, ’cause I got to play them (for first f’ing time) the last year ;_; *sobs and cries*
- lucki_vibrato: Strange how they hate the game. The system is perfect, story too. I love everything about the game. It’s one of my favourites...
- Acedio: I got into band because I thought the trumpet player in Onett was cool
- Lotus_Blue: Well, your translation project of Mother 3 and the translation of Earthbound mangas has certainly inspired me to perhaps consider a...