Battle of the MOTHER Bands!
While browsing Japanese sites this time of year, one thing I often see is Mr. Saturn in snowman form! So here are just a few I’ve come across:
That really big one was part of Sapporo’s tourism-building snow festival – it even has a sign next to it saying who he is and a quote that goes something like, “So tired! But okay.” Pretty cool to see something from this old game getting recognition in this form!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Japanese Mr. Saturn Snowmen
Leave a reply
- edgethelucas: Reggie said the Year of Luigi would somehow continue into 2014. Maybe (!), he feels guilty about the whole Mother 3 not in America...
- NinjaCheese: I’m sure if you asked nicely you could get one.
- Mato: Because that one is a rare version. It’s common practice to put silhouettes for rare ones like this.
- Mato: Yeah, you don’t get a box, it’s just there for display purposes.
- EliteNerr: I don’t think you get a box. You just get a download code on your receipt.