Use 250 Club Nintendo Coins, Get EarthBound
While browsing Japanese sites this time of year, one thing I often see is Mr. Saturn in snowman form! So here are just a few I’ve come across:
That really big one was part of Sapporo’s tourism-building snow festival – it even has a sign next to it saying who he is and a quote that goes something like, “So tired! But okay.” Pretty cool to see something from this old game getting recognition in this form!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Japanese Mr. Saturn Snowmen
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...