Literally Allergic to EarthBound’s Advertising
While browsing Japanese sites this time of year, one thing I often see is Mr. Saturn in snowman form! So here are just a few I’ve come across:
That really big one was part of Sapporo’s tourism-building snow festival – it even has a sign next to it saying who he is and a quote that goes something like, “So tired! But okay.” Pretty cool to see something from this old game getting recognition in this form!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Japanese Mr. Saturn Snowmen
- suomynonA: @Anon +1 I agree
- L4V3ND3R: I cannot wait till everything comes full circle. .w.
- John Enigma: I hope this ends up being successful.
- Paul: Well, the name Giygas comes from the Greek word Γίγας, which can be romanized “Gigas”.
- Anonymous: Like most self-righteous philosophers, the writer of this video fails to recognize his/her own hypocrisy. A pot calling the kettle black...