Marcus Lindblom Spills Some EarthBound Secrets
Man, it’s like all of a sudden MOTHER 3 and the MOTHER 3 fan translation has popped back into my life.
The other day I posted an old interview I did with Active Gaming Media about the translation, and here’s a much more recent one I did with Sam Stewart as a final project for a Video Games and Communication class. I didn’t know at the time that it would possibly wind up on IGN’s site though 😛
Anyway, here’s the blog article:
For most people here most of this info is probably old stuff, but all this MOTHER 3 stuff has awakened things that I’d forgotten about and will include in my MOTHER 3 translation notes/localization comparison that’s on the way.
Speaking of which here’s a sneak peek of an early, unfinished page:
I hope to have the first few pages out soon!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to IGN Blog Article on MOTHER 3 Fan Translation
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...