Porky Needs You!
Man, it’s like all of a sudden MOTHER 3 and the MOTHER 3 fan translation has popped back into my life.
The other day I posted an old interview I did with Active Gaming Media about the translation, and here’s a much more recent one I did with Sam Stewart as a final project for a Video Games and Communication class. I didn’t know at the time that it would possibly wind up on IGN’s site though 😛
Anyway, here’s the blog article:
For most people here most of this info is probably old stuff, but all this MOTHER 3 stuff has awakened things that I’d forgotten about and will include in my MOTHER 3 translation notes/localization comparison that’s on the way.
Speaking of which here’s a sneak peek of an early, unfinished page:
I hope to have the first few pages out soon!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to IGN Blog Article on MOTHER 3 Fan Translation
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!