Onett Rubber Stamp
Man, it’s like all of a sudden MOTHER 3 and the MOTHER 3 fan translation has popped back into my life.
The other day I posted an old interview I did with Active Gaming Media about the translation, and here’s a much more recent one I did with Sam Stewart as a final project for a Video Games and Communication class. I didn’t know at the time that it would possibly wind up on IGN’s site though 😛
Anyway, here’s the blog article:
For most people here most of this info is probably old stuff, but all this MOTHER 3 stuff has awakened things that I’d forgotten about and will include in my MOTHER 3 translation notes/localization comparison that’s on the way.
Speaking of which here’s a sneak peek of an early, unfinished page:
I hope to have the first few pages out soon!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to IGN Blog Article on MOTHER 3 Fan Translation
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.