EarthBound with MOTHER 2’s Intro
Once a month I manually update the EarthBound price info on buyearthbound.com so fans can get good deals and avoid spending too much money. Here are the latest prices:
- EarthBound cart: $180 (up from $175, lowest: $80 / highest: $255)
- EarthBound guide: $97 (up from $95, lowest: $59.99) / highest: $147.50)
- EarthBound complete set: $615 (down from $708, lowest: $407.52 / highest: $945)
So we see the trend of cart prices continuing to rise as the holidays approach. I wouldn’t be surprised if cart prices make a big jump during this month. I was also again shocked by the sheer number of carts sold this past month – more than I’ve ever seen before!
There were suddenly a lot more guide-only sales this past month too. Guides can really vary in price, so keep an eye out and try not to buy the ones that cost over $100 unless they’re in ultra-pristine condition or something.
Complete set prices are down a bit, but I think this is only because there weren’t any super-mega-like-new copies that sold for thousands of dollars this time. Similarly to the carts and guides, a lot more complete sets were sold this past month than normal too.
One thing that I laughed out loud at was how this complete set of EarthBound sold for more than this huge Super NES lot, which ALSO included EarthBound! I guess sometimes you just gotta have that complete set, though…
Anyway, for more info tips on how to get EarthBound stuff without having to resort to Nigerian prince scams, definitely check out buyearthbound.com!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to EarthBound Price Update (Dec 2012)
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...