1989 MOTHER 1 Flier
A recent installment of the Fangamer podcast features a ton of EarthBound-related content, including lots of insight from Chewy. If you don’t recognize her name, she’s done a ton of EarthBound/MOTHER-related work and even worked with Itoi himself!
She talks about all sorts of interesting EarthBound-related topics – here’s the podcast’s description:
Lindsay Nelson is a translator, bringing articles about Shigesato Itoi from Japan to America. She joins us to talk about living in Japan for 5 years, and meeting the creator of the Mother Series. She also discusses her work unofficially translating Saori Kumi‘s novelization of Mother 2.
So check out the podcast MP3 here:
And check out past episodes of the Fangamer podcast here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound on Fangamer Podcast
- Hey Anon!: Aw darn! I don’t know if I should wait until I go to Japan this summer (I’m gonna try to do some mother merch scouting since...
- Pineapple King: They ask what the audience for this set would be. Obviously kids, adults and young women too!
- Dr.x: I kind of wish I could actually go to a convention for once.
- Xi: I’ve been to a couple of anime/video game conventions this year where the people with video game booths were selling Japanese amiibos. If...
- Dr.x: This is kind of funny actually. I have been looking into buying a Japanese 3ds to play japanese games recently and it has a list of middlemen...