EarthBound Carts: Official or Not?
A recent installment of the Fangamer podcast features a ton of EarthBound-related content, including lots of insight from Chewy. If you don’t recognize her name, she’s done a ton of EarthBound/MOTHER-related work and even worked with Itoi himself!
She talks about all sorts of interesting EarthBound-related topics – here’s the podcast’s description:
Lindsay Nelson is a translator, bringing articles about Shigesato Itoi from Japan to America. She joins us to talk about living in Japan for 5 years, and meeting the creator of the Mother Series. She also discusses her work unofficially translating Saori Kumi‘s novelization of Mother 2.
So check out the podcast MP3 here:
And check out past episodes of the Fangamer podcast here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound on Fangamer Podcast
Leave a reply
- KingMike: I hear Nintendo got pretty burned on Tales of Phantasia (which some people like Cless, refused to support it for the GBA being reportedly...
- Wyatt8740: The link is dead. Like everything else I want to see on youtube, this is deleted.
- Anonymous: @Anon it was my understanding that he was president of NoA before (with no one to answer to on the North American side of things) and...
- Chivi-chivik: This is completely understanable. Heck, they can’t please every fan out there. That’s IMPOSSIBLE to do. If authors...
- Anon: @Bionic: I agree with your sentiment, but Reggie never got demoted. Iwata took the CEO (Chief Exectuive Officer) position at NoA, which is...