Literally Allergic to EarthBound’s Advertising
A recent installment of the Fangamer podcast features a ton of EarthBound-related content, including lots of insight from Chewy. If you don’t recognize her name, she’s done a ton of EarthBound/MOTHER-related work and even worked with Itoi himself!
She talks about all sorts of interesting EarthBound-related topics – here’s the podcast’s description:
Lindsay Nelson is a translator, bringing articles about Shigesato Itoi from Japan to America. She joins us to talk about living in Japan for 5 years, and meeting the creator of the Mother Series. She also discusses her work unofficially translating Saori Kumi‘s novelization of Mother 2.
So check out the podcast MP3 here:
And check out past episodes of the Fangamer podcast here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound on Fangamer Podcast
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...