MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Scaraba
A recent installment of the Fangamer podcast features a ton of EarthBound-related content, including lots of insight from Chewy. If you don’t recognize her name, she’s done a ton of EarthBound/MOTHER-related work and even worked with Itoi himself!
She talks about all sorts of interesting EarthBound-related topics – here’s the podcast’s description:
Lindsay Nelson is a translator, bringing articles about Shigesato Itoi from Japan to America. She joins us to talk about living in Japan for 5 years, and meeting the creator of the Mother Series. She also discusses her work unofficially translating Saori Kumi‘s novelization of Mother 2.
So check out the podcast MP3 here:
And check out past episodes of the Fangamer podcast here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound on Fangamer Podcast
- Queue: I have no problem with Yahtzee. It’s just one guy’s opinion and he presents it in a quick and generally funny way. I don’t...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Oh cool another game reviewer who will reinforce my views on EarthBound. Enjoying a game by myself is not enough. I...
- MOTHER Fanatic: Happy 25th Birthday to a game meant for a generation of gamers who appreciated having to work to be strong enough to progress in...
- Chivi-chivik: That guy is just a manchild that must grow up ASAP. (Not saying this because of the review, but because of him. I dislike him so much)
- Helio: I never understood this show. Why is bashing on a game without any particular reason is entertaining to some people?