Poll: Title Screen Comparisons
A recent installment of the Fangamer podcast features a ton of EarthBound-related content, including lots of insight from Chewy. If you don’t recognize her name, she’s done a ton of EarthBound/MOTHER-related work and even worked with Itoi himself!
She talks about all sorts of interesting EarthBound-related topics – here’s the podcast’s description:
Lindsay Nelson is a translator, bringing articles about Shigesato Itoi from Japan to America. She joins us to talk about living in Japan for 5 years, and meeting the creator of the Mother Series. She also discusses her work unofficially translating Saori Kumi‘s novelization of Mother 2.
So check out the podcast MP3 here:
And check out past episodes of the Fangamer podcast here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound on Fangamer Podcast
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...