Play These Before You Die!
A recent installment of the Fangamer podcast features a ton of EarthBound-related content, including lots of insight from Chewy. If you don’t recognize her name, she’s done a ton of EarthBound/MOTHER-related work and even worked with Itoi himself!
She talks about all sorts of interesting EarthBound-related topics – here’s the podcast’s description:
Lindsay Nelson is a translator, bringing articles about Shigesato Itoi from Japan to America. She joins us to talk about living in Japan for 5 years, and meeting the creator of the Mother Series. She also discusses her work unofficially translating Saori Kumi‘s novelization of Mother 2.
So check out the podcast MP3 here:
And check out past episodes of the Fangamer podcast here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound on Fangamer Podcast
- Tourist: Tt was revealed that Akihira Toda wrote the trophy descriptions who apparently handled text on Mother?
- Mato: Oh, no, it’s just a reference to this tomato:
- The Man With No Name: I was thinking about it and is the tomato in the Magicant stage a reference to you? Since you did so much work for the EB...
- TheAnalogKid: Too bad I don’t have a 3ds. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the Wii U release.
- BluePikmin11: http://i.imgur.com/ggU5k2T.png Heres the full render for Ness.