Itoi, Iwata, and Old MOTHER 3
December 26th, 2012 | Misc.
I just realized yesterday that I first bought/opened the EarthBound Central domain on Christmas of 2008, which makes the site four years old. I can’t believe it’s already been four years
I want to thank all the readers and all the people who send in stuff to update about, EB Central would be nothing without you. For reference, there have been 1,545 updates – holy crap!
Anyway, there’s nothing much more to say than that, I just thought I’d share!
…I should’ve made a cake yesterday, oops.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to EarthBound Central Turns 4
- Raiden: @FireFlyMelody Well I’m gonna say this has gone way off subject. It was about Eagleland but it turned into Mother 4. An argument...
- Esper: Mother 2 actually popped into my head first. Pokey, Giygas, Starmen, and all the sanctuary bosses are so memorable.
- Esper: @doclight Because it’s being made with RPG Maker 2003, a program the creator is very skilled in. RM2k3 does support mp3s, but midis...
- FireflyMelody: Agreed. Although Slimy Little Piles could possibly qualify… Ore the Plague Rat of Doom… Still fits best with M3.
- BusterTheFox: Am I the only one who immediately thought he was talking about Mother 3? I didn’t even think about the other ones until Mato...