Mother: How I Came to Love You
December 26th, 2012 | Misc.
I just realized yesterday that I first bought/opened the EarthBound Central domain on Christmas of 2008, which makes the site four years old. I can’t believe it’s already been four years
I want to thank all the readers and all the people who send in stuff to update about, EB Central would be nothing without you. For reference, there have been 1,545 updates – holy crap!
Anyway, there’s nothing much more to say than that, I just thought I’d share!
…I should’ve made a cake yesterday, oops.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to EarthBound Central Turns 4
Leave a reply
- EpicJackman: No longer relevant. Sundaes are nice…
- Bob: I like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am rather...
- Halloween: Pretty funny, where do you find these?
- Vukadin: @KingOfSwords Thank you good sir, at least I know that I’m not the only one.
- johnr754: @Tente; Maybe it’s because the Japanese prefer minor change over major change. For example, Super Mario 64 did not do as well as...