Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
December 26th, 2012 | Misc.
I just realized yesterday that I first bought/opened the EarthBound Central domain on Christmas of 2008, which makes the site four years old. I can’t believe it’s already been four years
I want to thank all the readers and all the people who send in stuff to update about, EB Central would be nothing without you. For reference, there have been 1,545 updates – holy crap!
Anyway, there’s nothing much more to say than that, I just thought I’d share!
…I should’ve made a cake yesterday, oops.
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to EarthBound Central Turns 4
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Game Guide Cheat Book FAMICOM TSUSHIN 1989 Japan Nintendo FREESHIP
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...
- Mother2fan: Wow, 125 years… Happy Birthday, Nintendo.
- snesdude72: It’s weird that this game and the first isn’t on the Japanese eshop. I thought they’d re-release the first game soon...
- Anonymous: @Valder I never understood what the problem with the octopus statue is.
- Anonymous: Looks like Giygas came from a barrel of monkeys toy.