Itoi Shigesato no Bass Tsuri No. 1 Super Famicom Game Japan Import SNES Nintendo

November 23rd, 2012 | EarthBound, Manga

A good while back, EBrent, SaturnStorm, and a host of other EarthBound fans started working on translating a whole bunch of MOTHER series manga. I’ve posted many of them in past updates, but then there was a big lull in progress. But no more! Here are some new translated goodies!

Here’s what EBrent has to say:

I translated another Earthbound comic. This one is my favorite so far. SaturnStorm provided the scans again: link

EnnuiKing and Casgair helped with revisions: link

And I uploaded it to my website: link

So visit that bottom link to get the download file! Here’s a sample image that I like:

Man, it’s good to see this stuff getting translated again :D

9 Comments to The Revenge of Translated Manga

Satsy said on Nov. 23, 2012

There’s so much I still wanna see done~~

And I really need to clean the Oh Kuku(?) manga, but it’ll probably need a re-scan first. The pages have come out so bad, for all I took care of the poor thing.

Halloween said on Nov. 23, 2012

aww yiss

Earthbounder said on Nov. 23, 2012

I guess your not gonna translate a NessxPoo manga…?

Anonymous said on Nov. 23, 2012

That means you gonna think about traslate Mother 2? :D

Buster The Fox said on Nov. 23, 2012

What in the heck is that page supposed to be about!? Although, it’s hilarious in a way. Also, root beer.

Satsy said on Nov. 23, 2012

Earthbounder: If you can find one, go give it a scan.

EBrent said on Nov. 23, 2012

I have a quick question. How many of you folks even care about these anymore? I’m always looking for new projects, but I’m only going to do Mother comics if I think someone is going to read them.

PSIcicle said on Nov. 24, 2012

I’d read them if I weren’t so paranoid about computer viruses.

Of course, the sample page up there looks promising!

Jungyin said on Nov. 24, 2012

I read them, always hoping to see more. And I’m eagerly awaiting for Satsy’s scan of Oh Kuku.

• 10N45: @BusterTheFox Looks like “Reggie” did a great job mocking his company’s customers. I’m sure many people found out...
  • DarklingDragon: Time sure does fly. I spent some time this week playing Earthbound on the virtual console.
  • MysterySprite22: These are really cool. I wish I could have these. I don’t have any EB merchandise. I just drew pictures. That’s it.
  • Mallowack: he’s right you know. the game’s a slog to start, it was designed to be simple (drawn by a child), it throws the creepy at...
  • N7Kopper: @WVdUde Movements and treaties for a videogame series release worldwide? Sorry if I’m raining on people’s parades here, but I...