French EarthBound Fans Unite!
A good while back, EBrent, SaturnStorm, and a host of other EarthBound fans started working on translating a whole bunch of MOTHER series manga. I’ve posted many of them in past updates, but then there was a big lull in progress. But no more! Here are some new translated goodies!
Here’s what EBrent has to say:
I translated another Earthbound comic. This one is my favorite so far. SaturnStorm provided the scans again: link
EnnuiKing and Casgair helped with revisions: link
And I uploaded it to my website: link
So visit that bottom link to get the download file! Here’s a sample image that I like:
Man, it’s good to see this stuff getting translated again
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to The Revenge of Translated Manga
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Urawaza Daizenshu Ketteiban Strategy Game Guide Book w/Map Japan FM1472*
- Decapit8tedMuffin: Giygas IS Giegue/Gyiyg..that’s why the name of EarthBound in Japan is “MOTHER 2: Gyiyg Strikes Back”.
- Valder: Would Nintendo let Brownie Brown make their Mother series remake now that they have some 3D assets made? – like with Fire Emblem and...
- Isaiah V.: Goodbye fetus theory. Hello Giygas is actually Giegue from Mother 1 theory.
- joe (without capital j): The fetus theory was just talked about too much.
- Name: Wow. This is awesome.