Earthbound (SNES)

November 24th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, MOTHER 1

Jumpman sent me this recently:

Hi Earthbound Central!

You remember my Mother 3 guitar tribute, 2 years ago? (link)

After several Zelda and Mario arrangements, I’m back to show some Earthbound love, with my new cover for the song Pollyanna

A simple little cover, full of nostalgia, I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed performing it!

11 Comments to Pollyanna on Guitar

Apple Kid said on Nov. 24, 2012

This was really good. It would be cool to hear the Dept. Store theme too…

Starmyster04 said on Nov. 24, 2012

are there any tabs for this?

Jumpman said on Nov. 24, 2012

Thanks!

@Starmyster04: No sorry, I play by ear. I know I should make tabs, but I rarely take the time to do it for my arrangements. Hope you appreciate the video though, and you can try to reproduce my finger positions. If some day I write tabs, I’ll put them on my website, http://www.jumpman.fr with all my videos.

Buster The Fox said on Nov. 24, 2012

ALL PLAYED WITHOUT MISTAKES!!!!

You would probably own at my favorite rhythm game with that kind of coordination: osu.ppy.sh

How many years have you been playing? I find myself having the most trouble with tabs and solo-type things. I just don’t feel very deft with my fingers. Got any tips?

Chase said on Nov. 24, 2012

That was sick

Saggy said on Nov. 25, 2012

Really liked it Jumpman! Your dedication really shows with you accuracy and style.

Earthbounder said on Nov. 25, 2012

Good job man sounds good.

Anonymous said on Nov. 25, 2012

Thank you all!

@Buster The Fox
I’ve been playing for 20 years, so my only merit is the many years of practicing. All I can suggest you is to train, to play easy songs and then try harder and harder, to do exercises, to be patient. That will pay off!

Jumpman said on Nov. 25, 2012

Thank you all!

@Buster The Fox

[…] the original post: Pollyanna on Guitar « EarthBound Central This entry was posted in Game, Host Get Link and tagged army, esrb, excavation, flipping-thing, […]

MrSaturn909 said on Dec. 25, 2012