EarthBound SNES RARE cart only

November 20th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

FF/KidYoyoToon has uploaded a new EarthBound-themed CG animation! This episode is called “Happy Ness”:

Man, I’m loving these – keep ’em coming 😀 I was especially impressed with Carpainter’s facial animation!

10 Comments to Happy Ness CG Animation

Apple Kid said on Nov. 20, 2012

Paula, Paula, Paula, … your “Teddy Bear” won’t be to pleased with this. I am his lawyer and if you don’t let him out, we’ll see you in court… in about six years when your old enough to be sued. All jokes aside, this was a pretty good animation. This is an accurate description of the Carpainter battle, too. He always fried himself with that Crash! Boom! Bang! attack.

Poe said on Nov. 20, 2012

That was adorable! Cute, funny, and just the right length to not feel too drawn-out. My favorite part was how Ness figured out how to get past the Happy Happiests.

LakituAl said on Nov. 20, 2012

In more than one playthrough, it has happened to me that I beat Carpainter but I have a full inventory. Bleh.But now I know what to do!! I’ll just let him fry my Bat, freeing an inventory slot! GENIUS!!

FF said on Nov. 20, 2012

Many Thanks!

I already recorded some dialogue and modelled the characters for the next animation. I’ll crack on it tonight! 🙂

FZ64 said on Nov. 20, 2012

all ways wanted to kick those guys out of the way 😛

Erikku8 said on Nov. 20, 2012

The animator behind this has a promising future. I’m looking forward to more!

Derik Flensburg said on Nov. 20, 2012
BusterTheFox said on Nov. 20, 2012

Good stuff! Much better than Don’t Mess With Ness! 🙂 Pretty funny, too. LOL, the Happy Happiests! BLUE BLUE SPAZ SPAZ

Burglin Pork said on Nov. 22, 2012

I didn’t like “Don’t Mess With Ness”, but I loved this one! The animation reminds me of some of the minigames in Warioware: Smooth Moves.

neonix said on Nov. 28, 2012