Postcards for EarthBound
A lot of folks have been sending me a picture of an EarthBound cartridge in a house that was hit by the recent Hurricane Sandy. Here it is:
Some of the comments I’ve gotten include:
Hey, found this picture on the internet. Thought it could be of some interest for your site.
Not sure of the full story, but the picture was taken after the Hurricane on the East Coast.
I just saw this on 9gag and shed many tears:
I get the feeling the game would still work if dried off and properly cleaned, though. Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing and cartridge games?
Other Related Posts:
52 Comments to EarthBound in a Hurricane
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.