Random Post:

The Gutsy Bat is a Lie

November 6th, 2012 | EarthBound, Polls

It’s voting day! At last, the political ads will finally stop! Ads like this:

(clip courtesy of Sephy)

Anyway, if you had to choose the best mayor/elder/whatever of EarthBound, who would it be? Vote here!

POLL: Who would you vote for in an election?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

16 Comments to EarthBound Election Day

Tourist said on Nov. 6, 2012

Personally, I’d like to see a Brick Road nomination with running mate, Super Plush Bear.

HexploringUser said on Nov. 6, 2012

Monotoli and Carpainter each have 2 different states of mind depending on whether the Mani Mani statue is influencing them or not. Also, the Tenda Chief reads Overcoming Shyness to go from shy to outgoing. Which states of mind are intended here?

Mesousa said on Nov. 6, 2012

Ness’ Dad.

We’d never run out of money again!

Mesousa said on Nov. 6, 2012

Oh, wait, I didn’t notice the poll.

Maybe the tenda chief?

LakituAl said on Nov. 6, 2012

Apple Kid for Senator!

He is best genius (and best font).

The Great Morgil said on Nov. 6, 2012

Pokey 4 life!

B-Femme said on Nov. 6, 2012

Master Belch for president of everything ever

PSIcicle said on Nov. 6, 2012

Blue Blue, happiness and truth~

Prince Mercury said on Nov. 6, 2012

I wanted to vote Poochyfud :(

NickelDime said on Nov. 6, 2012

I totally have an animation in my head for this. It looks similar to an Oxyclean ad. I can imagine Ness making a “WTF” face at the roadblock part. XD

JamesBond007 said on Nov. 6, 2012

How about a crossover election?

First person is a candidate, second is a running mate.

Ness and Young Link
Pokey Minch and Eric Cartman

EBBub said on Nov. 6, 2012

Everdred for sure! As a mob boss, he has the leadership skills to make the nation an offer it can’t refuse!

Also he gives away free wads of bills.

Earthbounder said on Nov. 6, 2012

Jerkle perkle

NecrosaroIII said on Nov. 7, 2012

None of them really.

Mayor Pirkle is your typical unresponsive corrupt local politician. Sleazy and self interested

Monotoli is a weak willed failed businessman who was willing to sell his soul for power.

Everdred is a creepy criminal.

Pokey: No lol. Mother 3 does a great job of highlighting why he’d be a terrible leader

Tenda Chief: Too isolated and insular. Shyness isn’t a good quality for a leader either.

Carpainter: He’s a weird cultist

Corey said on Nov. 7, 2012

I voted Everdred. He’s probably the least corrupt, hahah. Tenda Chief may be pure of heart but he couldn’t fit in with regular society.

BusterTheFox said on Nov. 9, 2012

Everdred got my vote. I always saw him as more of a “conceited good guy”. If that’s the right word to use here. Like, he has that “bad guy” image and he has a rough past, but he’s not so bad when you’re on his good side… I dunno.

Shame I can’t listen to Radio PSI more than I do. I just don’t know when it’s ever actually on…