Random Post:

MOTHER 3 in LEGO Form
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*

November 2nd, 2012 | EarthBound

Weston recently sent me this:

Hey, I’ve been building Eagleland in Minecraft recently. So far, we’ve been doing Onett, and we have the suburbian area done. We’d like it if you could give a shoutout so we could get some more help with this project (Small team. Only like, 3 people.)

The forum post is here: link

I’m going to be building all of Eagleland with some help, and I may do other places as well. Such as Foggyland and Chommo. Here is a town overview so far. We could use a shoutout on this project, cause honestly, we need all the help we can get

Here’s a pic of how it looks right now:

If you know how to do Minecrafty things, check out the forum thread for more details on how to help!

17 Comments to Eagleland in Minecraft Project

Punky said on Nov. 2, 2012

I’m still not at this level of Minecrafty skills. I barely know how to make a house. It’s awesome to see this though!

Anonymous said on Nov. 2, 2012

I tried to make Alec’s house in Mother 3 once. But it was difficult because the house is small when you’re outside but large enough to run around when you’re inside. These probably won’t have the matching interior, but I understand

Hyperstar96 said on Nov. 2, 2012

Dibs on the golden arcade.

Xi said on Nov. 2, 2012

You could make it work if you used some sort of teleporting mod where when the player walked up to a door it teleported you to a full representation of the inside of the building off-site (buried underneath the ground so the player could not move anywhere else other than in the building). Otherwise, there is no way you could have a faithful representation of buildings such as the Police Station on both the inside and outside simultaneously.

MrKoopan said on Nov. 2, 2012

I was hoping someone would do this one day!

TheNessEB said on Nov. 2, 2012

@Xi, yes, we are doing exactly that. When you step into a building, you will be teleported to the building’s insides. This will be done separately.

BusterTheFox said on Nov. 3, 2012

@TheNessEB: Or you could make the doors lead to a staircase and make the interiors underground. 😀 Since Minecraft doesn’t normally support teleporting (Well, aside from, like, Nether Portals and what-have-you)… I only say that cause I still haven’t figured out how to make mods work, though. D: Haha!

I’d love to help out, but Minecraft runs too poorly on my computer even for single player. I probably won’t ever play it again until I finally save up for my new computer… Say, have you seen the Dungeon Man Minecraft world? You can find an article about it here at EBCentral. Maybe you can use it for a reference of something. 😀

nesstron said on Nov. 4, 2012

@BusterTheFox they might use the tf2 teleporter mod or the end

Smellygarbage said on Nov. 4, 2012

Mods wont be needed thanks to command blocks

Someotherkid said on Nov. 7, 2012

That’s awesome!Tell the seed and what version that is for please. I totally want a copy of that world!

Anonymous said on Nov. 10, 2012

Someotherkid there is no seed and it is not for download yet. Sorry. But you can apply to work on it.

FZ64 said on Nov. 10, 2012

because fangamer isn’t letting me register i may as well say this here in the nether keep on going up there will be more flat land mushrooms only spawn there.

eruditebound said on Nov. 14, 2012

Hey remember me the guy who got banded at Starman.net I feel that someone should make a mod for this so it can be a map .

FZ64 said on Dec. 8, 2012

dang.. there seems to be a bunch of greafers on this…

FZ64 said on Dec. 8, 2012

also when ever i try to register there’s no capticha
and still says capticha failed…

just a short cut due to slow internet on 3DS said on Dec. 13, 2012

that ^

ZZZAP said on Aug. 30, 2013

Where Do You Download It When It’s Finished?