Rare EarthBound Pogs for Sale!
November 27th, 2012 | Itoi
Shigesato Itoi recently posted a tweet that everyone’s talking about. Here’s a quick translation:
All you people who play MOTHER, thank you. I really appreciate it. People of Starmen.Net too… thank you very much. I hear all sorts of enjoyable rumors (about you). SENTIMENTAL
That’s the rough translation but I think it gets the point across. I’m not really sure why he posted it all of a sudden – I’m pretty sure almost no one at Starmen.Net knew about the recent live MOTHER 2 concert on his site, but any thanks are good thanks
He’s been continuing to tweet about MOTHER stuff too:
Oh man. Reading all these MOTHER-related tweets is keeping me from starting work. I’m reminded of all sorts of stuff now, like “A Beatles song Noterday”, the “Ropesnake” and “Fly Honey”.
Oh, this is your dad. Don’t you think it’s time to stop talking about MOTHER and hit the hay?
Yes: I see. Be sure to take a leak before you go to sleep. You don’t want to wet the bed.
No: You’re no spring chicken yourself anymore, you know.
It sounds like he’s going to briefly touch on some MOTHER stuff in his next daily post on his site too, so I’m sure I’ll update about that as well.
It’s always nice whenever Itoi is suddenly reminded of the MOTHER games. And it’s great to see him acknowledging foreign fans more and more lately
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to Another Message from Itoi
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound Earth Bound WORKING SAVE FUNCTION DUST COVER Super Nintendo SNES 1995
- Valder: Though that Brownie Brown wish of remaking the Mother games as a trilogy compilation would be welcome. Considering they haven’t...
- Valder: Didn’t the staff of Brownie Brown make proof-of-concept English/European versions? They could continue that work and insert the text...
- Pirate199X: Only 15 left buy ‘em while they’re hot!
- cattledriver: it’s obvious these are fakes. if Ness Isn’t in the game I might not buy it. I mean. I originally only bought smash bros...
- Anonymous: My 2 cents. I don’t think the game (Mother 4) looks bad at all (though the graphical style isn’t my cup of tea, per se) but...