A Detailed Analysis of MOTHER 3
November 27th, 2012 | Itoi
Shigesato Itoi recently posted a tweet that everyone’s talking about. Here’s a quick translation:
All you people who play MOTHER, thank you. I really appreciate it. People of Starmen.Net too… thank you very much. I hear all sorts of enjoyable rumors (about you). SENTIMENTAL
That’s the rough translation but I think it gets the point across. I’m not really sure why he posted it all of a sudden – I’m pretty sure almost no one at Starmen.Net knew about the recent live MOTHER 2 concert on his site, but any thanks are good thanks 😛
He’s been continuing to tweet about MOTHER stuff too:
Oh man. Reading all these MOTHER-related tweets is keeping me from starting work. I’m reminded of all sorts of stuff now, like “A Beatles song Noterday”, the “Ropesnake” and “Fly Honey”.
Oh, this is your dad. Don’t you think it’s time to stop talking about MOTHER and hit the hay?
Yes: I see. Be sure to take a leak before you go to sleep. You don’t want to wet the bed.
No: You’re no spring chicken yourself anymore, you know.
It sounds like he’s going to briefly touch on some MOTHER stuff in his next daily post on his site too, so I’m sure I’ll update about that as well.
It’s always nice whenever Itoi is suddenly reminded of the MOTHER games. And it’s great to see him acknowledging foreign fans more and more lately 😀
Other Related Posts:
32 Comments to Another Message from Itoi
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...