Possibility for MOTHER 3 for DS?
November 21st, 2012 | EarthBound
Seth Campbell recently sent this to me:
I wrote a perlimenary Screenplay for a potential EarthBound movie. I don’t have the rescources to PRODUCE a film. But this rough draft DOES show that Earthbound has the potential for a really great movie. Something virtualy unheard of in the world of video games.
I would really appreciate feedback both from fans and people unfamiliar with EarthBound since I want the narrative to appeal to both.
And here’s the PDF file:
I haven’t had time to really sit down and read through it with all the craziness of this past week, but from what little I skimmed it was a really interesting idea and some of the adaptations were pretty creative. I look forward to reading through the entire thing soon, but if you have any thoughts of your own share them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to An EarthBound Movie Screenplay
- NichoMania: So, is there any way to make the Mother 3 rom play these songs in this high quality? AKA fuzz free?
- Nintendo of America: Can you explain me what’s going on with Starmen.net?
- Anonymous: The only thing that really was a mess up on the US version (not counting the censorship) was the change they did to the Magicant cave....
- Nintendo of America: Most of the Forest Prayer Sanctuary is obscured by a hill with trees, as well as the stone ‘bed’ near it. In...
- Nintendo of America: If EarthBound Forever After was on SNES?