EarthBound Fan Games in NGamer
November 21st, 2012 | EarthBound
Seth Campbell recently sent this to me:
I wrote a perlimenary Screenplay for a potential EarthBound movie. I don’t have the rescources to PRODUCE a film. But this rough draft DOES show that Earthbound has the potential for a really great movie. Something virtualy unheard of in the world of video games.
I would really appreciate feedback both from fans and people unfamiliar with EarthBound since I want the narrative to appeal to both.
And here’s the PDF file:
I haven’t had time to really sit down and read through it with all the craziness of this past week, but from what little I skimmed it was a really interesting idea and some of the adaptations were pretty creative. I look forward to reading through the entire thing soon, but if you have any thoughts of your own share them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to An EarthBound Movie Screenplay
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...
- Anonymous: ^the final translation patch sounds fine, though. You always go on and on about how awkward it sounds, but it’s really not as bad...