EarthBound Price Update (Aug 2012)
November 21st, 2012 | EarthBound
Seth Campbell recently sent this to me:
I wrote a perlimenary Screenplay for a potential EarthBound movie. I don’t have the rescources to PRODUCE a film. But this rough draft DOES show that Earthbound has the potential for a really great movie. Something virtualy unheard of in the world of video games.
I would really appreciate feedback both from fans and people unfamiliar with EarthBound since I want the narrative to appeal to both.
And here’s the PDF file:
I haven’t had time to really sit down and read through it with all the craziness of this past week, but from what little I skimmed it was a really interesting idea and some of the adaptations were pretty creative. I look forward to reading through the entire thing soon, but if you have any thoughts of your own share them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to An EarthBound Movie Screenplay
- Mattiac: I’m wearing my beautiful tinfoil hat so I assume that Mato-san signed a NDA so he can’t tell us he translated Mother 3 for...
- That Guy: Plenty of folk here saying “Ah, just more rumors, just like all the other rumors.” Those rumors were before the game was put...
- Parkraft123: @Alec Sega actually contracted 2 Sonic Fan game developers to do the mobile ports of the first 2 Sonic games, with the engine they had...
- Alec: I honestly will never understand why anyone would think Nintendo would use the fan translation for MOTHER 3. They wouldn’t. It’s...
- Anonymous: Reasons Nintendo doesn’t automatically pick up the fan translation: -That’s not how they want to portray their series (as...