EarthBound Card Game in Class
November 21st, 2012 | EarthBound
Seth Campbell recently sent this to me:
I wrote a perlimenary Screenplay for a potential EarthBound movie. I don’t have the rescources to PRODUCE a film. But this rough draft DOES show that Earthbound has the potential for a really great movie. Something virtualy unheard of in the world of video games.
I would really appreciate feedback both from fans and people unfamiliar with EarthBound since I want the narrative to appeal to both.
And here’s the PDF file:
I haven’t had time to really sit down and read through it with all the craziness of this past week, but from what little I skimmed it was a really interesting idea and some of the adaptations were pretty creative. I look forward to reading through the entire thing soon, but if you have any thoughts of your own share them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
36 Comments to An EarthBound Movie Screenplay
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo) Cart Only - Great Condition - Working saves!
- Darien: Not meaning to be unbelievably pedantic, but a speed run would normally be for a specific game on a specific platform, yes? As in, Mother 2...
- EarthBoundnerd199X: The EarthBound/Mother series has inspired me to want to become a video game designer and writer. I want to write dialogue like...
- Anonymous: The Mother games have inspired me to become a musician. Of course, since then, I’ve been branching into different things because...
- Flami: The code posted by KingMike did work for me, however!
- MightyYT: @svjness: That’s an interesting theory, but after some thorough testing, it doesn’t seem to affect their walking animations...