EarthBound is a Wii U Best Seller
Good ol’ xfis and Melcat are going to be playing through EarthBound this weekend for charity:
On October 20th, 2012, I’ll be playing through Earthbound (SNES) live on Twitch.TV to raise money for my local Children’s Hospital. Mal will be joining me as well. We intend to start at noon that day and continue until we’ve completed the game.
But we need your help! We’ve set a goal of $500 to reach before we finish the game. All of these proceeds will go directly to the hospital, and donating is safe and easy.
If we reach the $500 goal before we finish playing Earthbound, Mal and I will continue playing more classic SNES games until midnight. Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid, who knows!
Thanks again for taking the time to read this, and I hope you’ll support the cause and join us on October 20th for a lot of fun.
When it goes live, you can check it out here! It looks like they’re already well on their way to meeting their goal before it’s even started, cool!
I also got an e-mail today about an EarthBound charity video with a link to here. I don’t know if it’s the same thing or not – it seems to take place at the exact same time and date so I’m assuming it’s the same. If not, please let me know so I can get unconfused!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Playing EarthBound for Charity
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.