EB Zero Proto Sells for $1500
You know how Paula gets kidnapped at the Fourside Dept. Store? Well, what happens if Paula is the only one who’s alive in your party at the time? Here’s how the game handles it:
I feel like if I programmed the game I would forget to handle cases like that, which would result in weird bugs. In fact, I think there’s actually a line in EarthBound where such a missed situation results in a blank text box.
Anyway, if you like messing with the Fourside Dept. Store, there’s also this method of leaving the store without triggering the kidnapping.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Paula, the Sole Survivor
Leave a reply
- LucasPSI: In my homeland we just call this A bad attempt at trying to get A laugh. xD
- megamegaman247: I know this is really really old article but when I put this on my computer it made it blue screen.
- ejruss25: ^In my homeland, they call this lack of tolerance for any humorous whatsoever as “butthurt”. It is an interesting phenomenon.
- Fan of Mitch's work: Dang what’s with all the hate? I personally like Mitch’s EarthBound comics. Maybe this joke upset some people or...
- refat17: Nooo, it’s been taken down!