Mr. Saturn Font in the Wild
You know how Paula gets kidnapped at the Fourside Dept. Store? Well, what happens if Paula is the only one who’s alive in your party at the time? Here’s how the game handles it:
I feel like if I programmed the game I would forget to handle cases like that, which would result in weird bugs. In fact, I think there’s actually a line in EarthBound where such a missed situation results in a blank text box.
Anyway, if you like messing with the Fourside Dept. Store, there’s also this method of leaving the store without triggering the kidnapping.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Paula, the Sole Survivor
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues