Groucho in EarthBound Zero
You know how Paula gets kidnapped at the Fourside Dept. Store? Well, what happens if Paula is the only one who’s alive in your party at the time? Here’s how the game handles it:
I feel like if I programmed the game I would forget to handle cases like that, which would result in weird bugs. In fact, I think there’s actually a line in EarthBound where such a missed situation results in a blank text box.
Anyway, if you like messing with the Fourside Dept. Store, there’s also this method of leaving the store without triggering the kidnapping.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Paula, the Sole Survivor
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...