MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
You know how Paula gets kidnapped at the Fourside Dept. Store? Well, what happens if Paula is the only one who’s alive in your party at the time? Here’s how the game handles it:
I feel like if I programmed the game I would forget to handle cases like that, which would result in weird bugs. In fact, I think there’s actually a line in EarthBound where such a missed situation results in a blank text box.
Anyway, if you like messing with the Fourside Dept. Store, there’s also this method of leaving the store without triggering the kidnapping.
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Paula, the Sole Survivor
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...