Smash Bros. on Virtual Console
While flipping through the Fangamer MOTHER 3 handbook the other day, I was like, “Man, I wish there were more guides like this.” So that got me wondering what other games would be a good fit for the Fangamer handbook treatment.
I’ve actually been thinking of pitching a MOTHER 1/EarthBound Zero guide for a while, but then again that’s not quite as popular among fans, so I dunno if that’d work. But maybe a guide could help fix that a little bit. Of course, there’s always the idea for a MOTHER 2/EarthBound guide which could be full of all the cool stuff we’ve found/learned about the game over the past 17 years. But it’d still be hard to top the official guide and its smelliness. Or heck, maybe some other series entirely, or some other game that never got an official translation.
Anyway, I’m honestly curious to know what you guys think – if you have any other ideas/suggestions, let me know. And although EB Central is mostly unaffiliated with Fangamer, maybe the results will help them gauge interest!
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to Other MOTHER Handbooks
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Super Nintendo SNES EARTHBOUND complete w/ guide & stickers & cardboard insert
- Johnwalt: Finally! Omg, I’m so happy! Definitely getting a Wii U now :3
- Iamsotired: I love when people do solo covers of videogame music with a bunch of instruments. I wonder if there’s a subgenre for that…
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: @NESter, EarthBound Zero would take a really long time to hack, and BBHack is only in its initial stages. But Mato did...
- Paul: I just bought the same game Alex, its clearly not genuine. I’ve asked the seller for a refund and will ship it back.
- TyBlood13: Because it’s still the superior version of the game, and now, the sound could be restored with a patch.