There’s a trick you can do in MOTHER / EarthBound Zero (or possibly just the GBA port, I’m not really sure) where you can fight the final boss with just Ninten:
Basically, when the little scene where you’d normally dance with Ana starts, use the Onyx Hook to warp to Magicant. Ninten will be the only one in your party at the time, so you’ll be able to go around and do stuff with just him now!
I haven’t tried this myself, but I’m guessing it probably works in all versions of the game. If anyone has the patience to check though, please do!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Ninten Solo Ending
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues