MOTHER 4 Fan Game
There’s a trick you can do in MOTHER / EarthBound Zero (or possibly just the GBA port, I’m not really sure) where you can fight the final boss with just Ninten:
Basically, when the little scene where you’d normally dance with Ana starts, use the Onyx Hook to warp to Magicant. Ninten will be the only one in your party at the time, so you’ll be able to go around and do stuff with just him now!
I haven’t tried this myself, but I’m guessing it probably works in all versions of the game. If anyone has the patience to check though, please do!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Ninten Solo Ending
Leave a reply
- Vukadin: Now that I think of it, the Mother games haven’t really inspired me to do anything… They did change my view of the world I...
- Douche Mcallister: No… I might have a crummy memory… But I seem to remember a video with a huge mr. Saturn like this, and it was...
- Douche Mcallister: Really the only difference that stood out to me while playing the GBA version was the sound of PSI moves and the Dusty Dunes...
- Goldcheese: ….two anuses?
- BenjaminSmith: I went to school for game art because of this game and Graduate in September!! I always have been an artist but no other game made...