MOTHER 2 by the Zippers
There’s a trick you can do in MOTHER / EarthBound Zero (or possibly just the GBA port, I’m not really sure) where you can fight the final boss with just Ninten:
Basically, when the little scene where you’d normally dance with Ana starts, use the Onyx Hook to warp to Magicant. Ninten will be the only one in your party at the time, so you’ll be able to go around and do stuff with just him now!
I haven’t tried this myself, but I’m guessing it probably works in all versions of the game. If anyone has the patience to check though, please do!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Ninten Solo Ending
Featured Item on eBay:
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...