M1+2 Translation Update (Mar. 6)
There’s a trick you can do in MOTHER / EarthBound Zero (or possibly just the GBA port, I’m not really sure) where you can fight the final boss with just Ninten:
Basically, when the little scene where you’d normally dance with Ana starts, use the Onyx Hook to warp to Magicant. Ninten will be the only one in your party at the time, so you’ll be able to go around and do stuff with just him now!
I haven’t tried this myself, but I’m guessing it probably works in all versions of the game. If anyone has the patience to check though, please do!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Ninten Solo Ending
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...