EarthBound Zero Remake
A good while back, pk_stan sent me this tidbit of info:
Hey Mato, a weird thing happened today. I was browsing the app store on my iPhone and downloading random stupid things. Nothing out of the ordinary, right? Wrong!
I ended up downloading a free app called “8bitDrum” and I was excited to try it out. As I was fiddling around with it, I noticed that you could play the drums to various 8-bit tunes. I got to the second song and I just paused and thought “no way!”
The song was “Pollyanna”! I continued on in the app and found familiar Mario tunes among others. I was really surprised, so I thought that I would contact you. I’ve attached a video showing what I found. Please pay no attention to my failed attempt at drumming to it. I can’t keep a rhythm to save my life.
And here’s the video:
I’m guessing the creator didn’t get the rights to use these songs, but oh well – it’s still kind of cool!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to MOTHER Music in 8bitDrum
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.