EarthBound on Wii U Virtual Console Q&A
A good while back, pk_stan sent me this tidbit of info:
Hey Mato, a weird thing happened today. I was browsing the app store on my iPhone and downloading random stupid things. Nothing out of the ordinary, right? Wrong!
I ended up downloading a free app called “8bitDrum” and I was excited to try it out. As I was fiddling around with it, I noticed that you could play the drums to various 8-bit tunes. I got to the second song and I just paused and thought “no way!”
The song was “Pollyanna”! I continued on in the app and found familiar Mario tunes among others. I was really surprised, so I thought that I would contact you. I’ve attached a video showing what I found. Please pay no attention to my failed attempt at drumming to it. I can’t keep a rhythm to save my life.
And here’s the video:
I’m guessing the creator didn’t get the rights to use these songs, but oh well – it’s still kind of cool!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to MOTHER Music in 8bitDrum
Leave a reply
- bet angel pro: Howdy That’s a informative post.
- Anonymous: Egh… just as long as parent groups aren’t going to treat the “sexual themes” like they did for Mass Effect. I...
- Bob: What does COD have to do with this? Or do you just like mindlessly bashing on mainstream games?
- Anonymous: EARTHBOUND SUCKS PLAY CALL OF DUTY just kidding, Call of Duty sucks
- PSIpunky: I took the daunting task of learning Japanese a few months ago due to wanting to read some Mother related things and Japan in general. It...