Itoi Speaks From 9 Years in the Past
I saw this posted on Reddit just now (link) and had to share it here:
This is more or less how I saw it for a long time when I first played EarthBound too (I think I saw the mustache as more of a mouth or something though). To this day I still sometime accidentally look at it that way, I think it was because of the slightly different perspective the ghost has compared to all the other NPCs that face directly in one direction or another.
Has anyone else seen it this way? Or mis-seen any other graphics in the series? I think Pokey’s sprite is an often-referenced instance, although I never had trouble with that one.
Other Related Posts:
48 Comments to Mis-seeing the EarthBound Ghost
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...