Early EarthBound Box Art Again
I saw this posted on Reddit just now (link) and had to share it here:
This is more or less how I saw it for a long time when I first played EarthBound too (I think I saw the mustache as more of a mouth or something though). To this day I still sometime accidentally look at it that way, I think it was because of the slightly different perspective the ghost has compared to all the other NPCs that face directly in one direction or another.
Has anyone else seen it this way? Or mis-seen any other graphics in the series? I think Pokey’s sprite is an often-referenced instance, although I never had trouble with that one.
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to Mis-seeing the EarthBound Ghost
Leave a reply
- Benji: The Cover Makes a great wallpaper!
- Shannon Carr: I agree with Apple Kid. I’d love to have a Mother guide, even if it is in Japanese.
- Fjord: Animal crossing has a lot of cute references here and there of other nintendo franchises in all installments. New leaf just happens to feel...
- Lampi: Animal Crossing: City Folk had a Giygas reference! http://i.imgur.com/RN0fBCk.jpg
- Shane h: Most of us are not mad because the series is ended. It is just that the only game we can possibly play is mother 2, which is the only game...