EarthBound in Nintendo Power #73
Just a quick note for anyone hoping to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box from Japan – apparently some recent-ish regulations in Japan prevent shipping companies from shipping anything with lithium batteries in them, and it seems handheld systems like GBAs and DSs fall under that category.
As a result, if you want to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box, the proxy company you’re using will have to remove the battery first. That, or you’ll just have to not import the DX Box at all. It’s kind of a pain, so if you can, try to get a DX Box that’s not being sold in Japan.
I’m no expert on this sort of thing though, so if anyone knows any ways around this problem (maybe surface shipping will work?) or how to install a new battery into the DX Box’s GBA Micro, please share your info in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Importing a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box?
Leave a reply
- Vukadin: Now that I think of it, the Mother games haven’t really inspired me to do anything… They did change my view of the world I...
- Douche Mcallister: No… I might have a crummy memory… But I seem to remember a video with a huge mr. Saturn like this, and it was...
- Douche Mcallister: Really the only difference that stood out to me while playing the GBA version was the sound of PSI moves and the Dusty Dunes...
- Goldcheese: ….two anuses?
- BenjaminSmith: I went to school for game art because of this game and Graduate in September!! I always have been an artist but no other game made...