EB Player’s Guide Profiteering
Just a quick note for anyone hoping to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box from Japan – apparently some recent-ish regulations in Japan prevent shipping companies from shipping anything with lithium batteries in them, and it seems handheld systems like GBAs and DSs fall under that category.
As a result, if you want to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box, the proxy company you’re using will have to remove the battery first. That, or you’ll just have to not import the DX Box at all. It’s kind of a pain, so if you can, try to get a DX Box that’s not being sold in Japan.
I’m no expert on this sort of thing though, so if anyone knows any ways around this problem (maybe surface shipping will work?) or how to install a new battery into the DX Box’s GBA Micro, please share your info in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Importing a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box?
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...