MOTHER Merchandise Mayhem
Just a quick note for anyone hoping to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box from Japan – apparently some recent-ish regulations in Japan prevent shipping companies from shipping anything with lithium batteries in them, and it seems handheld systems like GBAs and DSs fall under that category.
As a result, if you want to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box, the proxy company you’re using will have to remove the battery first. That, or you’ll just have to not import the DX Box at all. It’s kind of a pain, so if you can, try to get a DX Box that’s not being sold in Japan.
I’m no expert on this sort of thing though, so if anyone knows any ways around this problem (maybe surface shipping will work?) or how to install a new battery into the DX Box’s GBA Micro, please share your info in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Importing a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box?
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.