WarioWare Paradise Line
Just a quick note for anyone hoping to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box from Japan – apparently some recent-ish regulations in Japan prevent shipping companies from shipping anything with lithium batteries in them, and it seems handheld systems like GBAs and DSs fall under that category.
As a result, if you want to import a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box, the proxy company you’re using will have to remove the battery first. That, or you’ll just have to not import the DX Box at all. It’s kind of a pain, so if you can, try to get a DX Box that’s not being sold in Japan.
I’m no expert on this sort of thing though, so if anyone knows any ways around this problem (maybe surface shipping will work?) or how to install a new battery into the DX Box’s GBA Micro, please share your info in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Importing a MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box?
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues