3D Moonside in Second Life
October 24th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Over on the Game Career Guide site they recently posted an article about emotional storytelling in games, and in this particular case MOTHER 3 is the game in question. If you’re a fan of analyzing thematic elements of games, you’ll probably like this!
Thanks to Kyo for letting me know about this 😀
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Emotional Storytelling in MOTHER 3
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...