MOTHER 2 Giygas Typing Game
October 24th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Over on the Game Career Guide site they recently posted an article about emotional storytelling in games, and in this particular case MOTHER 3 is the game in question. If you’re a fan of analyzing thematic elements of games, you’ll probably like this!
Thanks to Kyo for letting me know about this 😀
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Emotional Storytelling in MOTHER 3
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.