A Look at Shigesato Itoi
October 24th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Over on the Game Career Guide site they recently posted an article about emotional storytelling in games, and in this particular case MOTHER 3 is the game in question. If you’re a fan of analyzing thematic elements of games, you’ll probably like this!
Thanks to Kyo for letting me know about this 😀
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Emotional Storytelling in MOTHER 3
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues